C.H.A.P.T.E.R 3

< Next morning

[ Third person POV ]

Eunbi woke up as her sister, Eunha keep on bugging her.

" What is it? " She whined.

" Umm excuse me? I need you to spill some teas," She said.

" What tea? " Eunbi asked, obviously confuse.

" The tea of what happened last night! The date of you and Mr Kim Seokjin! "

" We're not dating! Nothing happen, we just watched a movie, eat carbonara, played some games on the arcade and ate ice cream," Eunbi stated as she went to the bathroom to take a shower and change her clothes.

She went to the cafe and ate her usual breakfast.

" Eunbi! I heard you went on a date with Jin-hyung yesterday! " Hoseok exclaimed causing Chaeyoung to wiggled her eyebrows.

" W-what, it's just a hangout. We're not together," Eunbi stated.

" And did we ever said that you guys are together? " Chaeyoung smirked causing her to be speechless.

" Why? Cat got your tongue? " Hoseok smirked.

" You guys are an evil couple, hmph," Eunbi pouted and they just laughed it off.

As she finished eating, Eunbi went to her Chemistry Lab and sat beside Taehyung.

" I heard there's a new transfer student," He said.

" Really? Who? " She asked and Taehyung just shrugged his shoulders.

Just then, the door opened revealing our teacher with a girl who we have never seen before.

" Attention, class! We have a new student here, she'll be joining you guys," Our teacher said and he told her to introduce herself.

" Hy guys! My name is Yoo Nara. Please take a good care of me and I hope we can get along! " She gave us her wide smile.

" She seems nice, right? " Eunbi smiled.

" Hmm....think so," Taehyung said and just went back to doodling.

Soon, the bell rang, they packed our things and went out of the lab.

" Wanna go to the cafeteria? " Taehyung asked.

" You go first, I need to hand in my assignment and put my things in the locker. Meet you there! " Eunbi waved him a goodbye and went to the teacher's office and her locker.

After she put her things, she accidentally bumped into the new girl.

" Sorry for that! I'm a little clumsy sometimes! " Eunbi bowed at her.

" It's okay! Your name is..? "

" Eunbi, Park Eunbi. It is nice to meet you. We're in the same Chemistry class," She stated.