C.H.A.P.T.E.R 9

[ Third Person POV ]

They went to Jungkook's car and he drove them to the mall. As they arrived, they went to a cafe where they'll have their talk.

They ordered themselves cups of coffee and some cakes as it is still early in the morning.

" So, why do you want us to meet? " She titled her head.

" Have I ever told you that you look  stunning right now? "

That caught her off guard.

" Sorry sorry, I'll stop now. Okay, about Eunbi. Look- "

" I just noticed that! You believed that new girl instead of your own best friend. I thought you're not one of them," She said indicating them as the stupidos.

" Hey! I'm not here to have a fight with you. Look, I was blind back then. At first, I trusted that Eunbi won't do such a thing but then when Nara said that Eunbi pushed her off the stairs and when I saw that she's on the floor, I stupidly believed in her and let it out on Eunbi. When I think back, that's where I realized that I didn't actually saw Eunbi pushed her so that's why I wanted us to meet and since no one is on your side, I decided to help you! " He smiled.

" Well, I'm glad that you're back on your senses," Eunha stated at she stirred her cup of coffee.

" Since we're here, why don't we have some fun first? I heard you're good at games," He smirked.

" I'm an ace, actually," She mirrored his reaction.

They went to the arcade and have some blast.

--

[ Park Eunbi POV ]

We already arrived at France and we went to the hotel. I felt that my head is getting heavy though I don't even know why and it seems that Taehyung noticed my unusual behaviour.

" Are you okay? " He asked.

" Y-yeah," I said but then it's getting worst to the point that I almost fell but he managed to caught me.

" You should rest," He adviced and helped me to go in the room.

All of us stayed in the same hotel room as it consists of a living room and 2 bedrooms.

He put me on the couch and told his parents that I'm not feeling well.

Great, what a way to burden someone.

He touched my forehead and told me that I have a fever so he put a blanket around me.

He was about to help me by unpacking my luggage but I stopped him as I told it has some of my..you know personal things and he just nodded and rubbed the nape of his neck.

I actually need to take a shower since it's in the morning already but I'M AFRAID LIKE WHAT IF I FAINT IN THE BATHROOM OR SOMETHING?! But there's nothing I can do can I?

" I need to take a shower," I said.

Taehyung was about to argue but his parents manage to stop him.

" You can be overprotective but learn to respect her decision, yeah? " Mrs. Kim hit his head and he pouted while nodding.

I giggld at their relationship and went to take a bath. Luckily, I managed to do it and change to wear a hoodie.

After awhile, I started to shiver. I guess the fever is still there.

Taehyung noticed it and put a blanket around me as he went outside to I don't even know where.

" Oh? Where's Taehyung? " Mr. Kim asked.

" I don't know, Sir. He just dashed out," I explained.

" No need to be so formal. Just call me dad instead," He laughed.

" D-dad? Sure," I laughed awkwardly. Why do I feel like I'm going here because of honeymoon with Taehyung now?!

Just then Mrs. Kim came out of nowhere. " I want to be called mom from you too! Can you, Eunbi," She gave me her puppy eyes and I just nodded while she danced happily.

Like mother like son, I see. It reminds me of how I first meet Taehyung at the masquerade prom..

Soon, Taehyung came with some plastic of foods. Ohh, so that's where he went off..

He put it on top of the table and they started to eat. Taehyung went to me and sat down beside me as he tried to feed me some warm porridge.

" H-hey, I can eat by myself okay," I blushed as his parents are here.

" It's fine, you're sick anyway. You need some help," He urged me to eat and I sighed as I mumbled the man you are today, Mr. Kim Taehyung.

I saw the way his parents smiled at us and it's clearly not helping, it just adds up the colour of red on my face.

" You guys remind me of the old times," Mrs. Kim said as she smiled lovingly at hid husband.

" I know right! Usually, if one of us are sick we always do that and ended up kissing," Mr. Kim said casually and it made me choked on the porridge but I managed to gulp it down.

" Dad! Look at what you did," Taehyung said as he handed me a cup of water and his parents just apologized and went ot their room to give us some privacy.

" Sorry for this," I confessed.

" What do you mean? " He tilted his head.

" It's the first day here and something bad just happened. We shouldn't be here and went to discover this country instead," I looked down as I feel guilty.

" It doesn't matter, Eunbi. We need some rest anyway," He patted my head.

I looked at the glass-wall that shows the whole scenery of Paris.

" It's such a breathtaking view," My eyes sparkled. He followed my gaze and agreed with my statement.

" ....just like me," He smirked and I squinted my eyes at him.

" I knew you would say that," I shook my head and he just laughed.

The silence filled in and I broke it by sighing.

" What's up? Is there something in your mind? Or a specific someone? " He asked.

I just looked at the scenery.

" I just...I really didn't expect him to believe her instead of discussing it with me and making sure of it," I sighed, again.

" You're talking about Jin-hyung, aren't you? You love him that much," He stated.

" Even if I do...I don't think he felt the same way "