C.H.A.P.T.E.R 2

[ Park Eunbi POV ]

< Next morning

I checked my schedule and we only have one class today which is Chemistry from 9 until 11. Great!

I took a shower and change my clothes.

I went to the cafe as usual.

" Good morning, Eunbi! Here's your tea and custard puffs, " She greeted.

" Thanks Chae! I'm surprised you didn't ask about H- "

" Have you seen Hobi? " She asked with her glittering eyes.

" I spoke too soon. Hobi? Oh wow, you even gave him a nickname, that's cute. I haven't seen him though," I took a bite of my custard puff.

Just then Hoseok went in.

" Chaeee!!! I miss you! " He exclaimed as he pinched her cheeks lightly.

" I miss you too! " Chaeyoung hugged him.

Did they forgot my existance or what...?

I hurriedly finish my breakfast and went to go to the lab.

< In the Chemistry Lab

I went to sit on the empty stool and put in my Airpods to get out of boredom while waiting for the teacher.

I flinched when someone suddenly took one of it and listened to it.

" Oh hey! I didn't know you listened to this song! It's one of my favourite! " Taehyung exclaimed.

" Yeah, I like the vibe of it! " She smiled and they started to listen to it together.

After an hour passed, the teacher still hasn't arrive when someone suddenly knocked at the door and informed us that the teacher was sick so he couldn't come.

" Wanna go somewhere? " Taehyung offered and I just agreed.

He lead us to the rooftop.

" Out of all places, you chose this..? " I tilted my head in confusion.

" Why not? You can breathe in the fresh air here, relax your mind and just enjoy the view," He stated while looking at the scenery and I joined him.

Silence took over us but it's not that awkward type of silent, it's the comfortable one. Taehyung always has this kind of vibe that attract people and he doesn't has any awkward vibe around him which is why he has many friends. Though he will only accept some.

Without knowing, my Airpods' battery died and an hour passed. It's 10 O' clock.

" I'm gonna go check on Eunha, " I stated and he nodded.

" You're not gonna come? " I asked as he will be alone.

" To your room? " He tilted his head.

" What?! No! I mean- " I stuttered as he laughed.

" I know what you meant. It's fine, I wanna stay longer here," He sent me his rectangular smile that made me smile too.

" See you tomorrow then! Bye! " I waved at him and went to my room.

< In my room

" Yo! " I greeted Eunha.

" Yo, " She greeted back but her eyes are still stuck on her screen as she's playing Overwatch.

I play Pubg on my phone to kill some time.

I looked at the clock and it's already 11:30 so I decided to take a shower as I want to freshen up and change my clothes and comb my hair.

Just then, I heard a knock on the door. Assuming it is Seokjin, I opened it revealing Seokjin in his denim shirt and fluffy hair.

" Hey! " I greeted with a smile and he did the same.

" Shall we? " He asked as he handed out his hand. I smiled and took his hand.

" You guys sounded like you guys want to dance," Eunha commented as she muched on her snacks and I can't help to burst out laughing. If she's not my sister, I would've killed her already.

Seokjin just chuckled and we went to his car. He drove off while he turned on some music so that it wouldn't be awkward.

As we arrived, he bought the tickets for us.

" Can you handle a horror movie? " He asked.

" Pfft, it's in my blood! " I answered confidentally.

" Really?! " His eyes widen as he didn't expect that coming from me.

" Just kidding. Well, Sometimes I can sometimes I don't," I said.

He nodded and bought some popcorns and drinks for us.

We went inside the cinema and I started to munch on the popcorns. I actually have this habit of mine which is whenever I heard the soundeffect that's getting scary and creepy, I tend to look away from the screen that's why I don't usually get scared when I'm alone except when I heard things when I'm alone.

During the whole play, I didn't flinch because of the movie but flinch because of Jin who shouted or hugged me when he's surprise.

When the movie came to an end, we went outside and he let out a breath.

" God! I was suffering for 2 hours! I don't wanna watch horror movies ever again! " He complained.

" Why did you even choose horror if you can't stand it? " I let out a small giggle.

" W-well, I thought you were scared of it..." He blushed. " Anyway! Where do you wanna eat? " He changed the topic.

" I'm okay with anything," I said.

He took us to one of the restaurants here.

" You should order their lachimolala- I mean! Carbonara, it's one of the best! " He stated.

" Lachimolala? " I chuckled.

" T-that's Jimin's fault. He always said that now I accidentally took over his place," He pouted. I smiled and just order Carbonara and iced tea.

< After eating

" Ahh, thanks for the food! I'm stuffed! " I let out some breath.

" You wanna go to the arcade? " He offered.

" After eating so many..? " I asked and he was about to say something before I cut him off. " Sure, let's go! "

" You're mad about games aren't you," He chuckled.

" Let's just say, I'm an ace," I smirked.

" Oh yeah? Let's get the party started," He smirked.

We went to play many games and in the end, it's about a win-win game. We both are tied.

" That was hella fun! " I stretched my arms and back.

" Turns out we're both an ace," He let out his fist and we fistbumped.

" Want some ice cream for the closure of the day? " He asked and I nodded.

I went crazy over ice cream too

We went to an ice cream shop and we order vanilla ice cream.

I bite off my ice cream as he drove us back to the college.

When we arrived, he was shocked as he noticed that I finished my ice cream.

" Where's your ice cream? " He asked innocently as he's still licking his ice cream.

" I finished it...? "

" That fast?! " He chocked.

" Well yeah, I bit it," I said in a matter of fact.

" It doesn't hurt your teeth? " He asked as his face shows his worriness.

" Nope! " I popped the ' p '.

" If you say so," He smiled and sent me back to my room.

We bid our goodbyes.