C.H.A.P.T.E.R 19

[ Park Eunha POV ]

I woke up from the constantly knocking sound from the door. I lazily woke up and went to open the door only to be greeted by a strong hug and was spinned around the air.

" W-what?! " I exlaimed.

This just made me so dizzy, I just woke and someone just suddenly hugged me while spinning at a fast rate.

" Good morning, babygirl," Jungkook winked.

" F*ck "

" Is that how you greet your boyfriend? " He whined and pouted.

" Eh? What? Boyfriend..? " I tilted my head in confusion.

" Earth to Eunha! You should go take a shower to freshen up your mind," Jungkook suggested as he took my towel to hand in to me and pushed in in the bathroom.

" I'll be waiting for you at the cafe! " He shouted and I heard the door closed.

After I've done doing my morning routine, I went to the cafe.

" Okay, what is it? " I asked Jungkook as I spotted him.

" Oh, here you are. We've completed the mission, right? " He winked.

" Well...yeah..? What about it? " I tilted my head causing him to gasp.

" You meanie," He pouted.

" No but like for real, I'm seriously confuse on where you're going om right now," I stated.

" Hmph," He said and walked out.

" Heh..? "

" What's up with Kook? " I asked Hoseok.

" Huh? I don't know. What about him? " He asked innocently as he was busy with Chaeyoung.

Nevermind..

I decided to call Eunbi for help oh wait, she doesn't really know much about us scratch that, I decided to call Taehyung instead.

[ Phone Call ]

TH : Hello..?

EH : TAEHYUNG!!

TH : What..? It's literally 2AM right now

EH : Oh right...I forgot about that.

TH : So what is it? It's better to be something worth to hear

EH : Okay look, did Jungkook say anything to you..?

TH : Huh..? No, why?

EH : Hmm,...that's weird. He's sulking right now. He's avoiding me...

TH : Did you ever say anything to him? Or he must've said something to you that's very important him.

EH : Something important..?

A sudden flashback hit me.

" And also! I have a deal to make,"

" And what is that? "

" If we managed to complete this mission and it's a success, you have to be my girlfriend, deal? "

" W- what?! F-fine, deal! "

EH : F*ck. Right! Thanks for that, bye! Sorry for disturbing your beauty sleep!

[ Call Ended ]

How can I be so stupid?! That's like a dream come true and yet...AAAAAAA.

I ran my way to Jungkook's room and knocked the door continuosly.

The door opened revealing Jimin.

" Oh..this is from Jungkook," He handed me a small sticky note.

Meet me at the rooftop :)
- JK

It written.

Without wasting any time I ran upstairs to the rooftop and was hit by the strong breeze.

" Eunha, I knew you would come here," He said as he walked to me.

" I- wait no, actually when we- aish scratch that. I'm not a sweet talker! I love you, Eunha," He confessed.

" I love you more than a friend. I love you from the first time we met. I know that I didn't really show it but it was because I was afraid that you wouldn't return that feelings.." He continued.

" But then why- " He cut me off by shushing me.

" I'm the only one who's able to talk right now," He stated and I just followed what he said.

" I'm sure you've remembered the deal we made. I don't care if you doesn't return my feelings but as long as we're together then I'll be grateful just for that," He said.

" You fool, I love you too you know," I confessed as I hugged him.

" You do?! " He asked as his face lit in excitement.

" Yeah! I...I actually also liked you fron the moment I laid my eyes on you," Blood rushed to my cheeks.

" So we're official then," Jungkook smirked.

" How can you be the soft prey then became the predator after that? " I asked in amazement.

" Well I guess that's my ability," He winked.

--

[ Third Person POV ]

" Eunbi!! " Taehyung shooked her.

" Whaatt," She whined.

" It's time to go," He said.

" What? " She asked as she just woke up. " What're you talking about? Go where? " She rubbed her eyes and stretched her arms and legs.

" Home," Taehyung replied.

" What?! And you're telling me that just now?! " She exclaimed and hurriedly went to take a bath.

" What time is it? " I asked as I've finished changing.

" It's 5:30AM. Our flight is at 7AM so we have to be there at 6:30AM. You still have time to have a breakfast," He said in details.

" Oh, phew," She sighed in relief. " Oh? What..? " She pointed at her already packed luggage.

" Yeah, I don't want you to be panicking and complaining to me about that," He smiled.

" Awww, thanks! " She smiled but then sudden realization hit her.

" W-wait, so y-you've seen my..personal things...? " She stuttered.

" Well yeah," He answered.

" WHAT?! "

" Just kidding," He joked that made her glad.

"..unless..? " He smirked.

" Taee~ " Eunbi whined.

" I was joking! Mom packed your stuff," He confessed and that finally made her sighed in relief.

" Did the rest know that we're going home? " She tilted her head as they went to have a breakfast in the living room.

" Nope, it's okay. We'll tell them when we arrive," He said and she nodded.

They ate their breakfast in peace and quiet atmosphere. As soon as they've finished, they took some family photos and head to the airport.

They went inside the aeroplane and sat on their numbered seats.

" It's gonna be a one long flight," Eunbi breathed out.

" Yep! You can continue your sleep if you want," Taehyung said.

" It's going to be night time when we arrive so Eunbi, feel free to sleepover at our house for awhile then you guys can go back to your college the next day, okay? " Mrs. Kim suggested.

" B-but, wouldn't that- "

" Okay sure! " Taehyung answered while his parents just smiled and went back to their own business.

" Wouldn't that be a burden..? " She asked Taehyung as guilt raised up in her.

" It's fine! "