C.H.A.P.T.E.R 12

[ Third Person POV ]

The Kims spent their day going to the Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum one of the art museums and ate their dinner at one of the restaurants there.

They went back home and Eunbi thought of calling her sister. It's 11pm in Paris so must be tomorrow morning already at South Korea.

Eunbi called her beloved sister and it doesn't took so long until Eunha answered it which took her by surprise

[ Phone Call ]

EH : Hello there!

EB : Wow...since when you wake up so early?

EH : What do you mean? It's already 7am right now..?

EB : Yeah, you usually woke up at 9 or 10am..?

EH : HAHAHAH I mean..why not, right?

" Liar, she must've a date with Jungkook," Taehyung said.

EB : WHAT?! You have a date with that bunny guy?! So he's your crush isn't it~

EH : Aish, that Kim freaking Taehyung. I don't know what you're talking about, bye! Good night, love you!

[ Call Ended ]

" Gosh, this girl," Eunbi shook her head and went to take a shower as well as change into a pyjamas in there. She went to the living room to watch the TV even though it's almost midnight.

Soon, she went back to her room and saw Taehyung on the bed with his pyjamas.

" Took you long enough to come back," He said while Eunbi raised one of her eyebrows.

" Umm...what're you planning to do? "

" Nothing, I was just waiting for Mrs. Kim to came back here," He smirked.

What did I do to deserve this nightmare?!

" When did I ever agree to sleep on the same bed with you? " She pointed at him.

" Pfft, you never complained last night though," He stated.

" Well that's because I was already asleep and you slept here without my permission," Eunbi excused.

" I don't even need your permission," He scoffed.

" And why is that? "

" We're the one who paid for your ticket and this room," He smirked and she lost for words.

" Finee," She sighed and plopped herself on the bed beside him.

" Don't touch me when I sleep," She warned him and turned to the opposite direction.

--

Eunha looked at herself in the mirror for the last time with her white blouse, high waisted black leggings and let her hair down.

She went to the library to meet him as this is not just a date date but a date that need some seriousness....if that's possible but yeah.

" Did I make you wait for too long? " She tilted her head.

" Nah, I just arrived 2 minutes ago," The bunny-looking guy said.

" Let's get started, shall we? " Eunha asked and he nodded.

" Okay, first of all, we need to knock some senses into- "

" Yoo Nara," She said. Just by saying her name made her blood boils.

" No! Not her," Jungkook said which made her confuse.

" Then who? "

" The rest of BTS of course! " He stated. " Though I don't think it's that easy though," Jungkook continued.