C.H.A.P.T.E.R 15

[ Park Eunha POV ]

" I don't even care about that Eunbi girl. It's just about Taehyung. I'm sure that guy is with her since he's not around too," She gritted her teeth.

Such a slut. She have Jin what the heck.

" Hey there," Seokjin greeted her.

Speaking of the devil.

" Oh hey Jin! " She hugged him.

I don't think this will worth my time...

" You know, I think you really should ask Taehyung where he is," She pouted.

Finally something worth to hear.

" Why? " Jin tilted his head in confusion.

" Because he keeps on bugging me! "

What..the..hell..

" He's too desperate to be with me that he threatened me that he will make sure you're living your life like hell if I didn't accept his feelings," She cried fakingly.

This makes me wanna puke.

" What? This is why I didn't wanna give you his phone number. Why did you want it last time anyway? " He asked.

" Is it wrong to make friends? " She sniffed.

I didn't know Jin could be so f*cking dumb right now.

" It's okay, I'll deal with him later. Wanna go on a date? " He asked to lift her mood up.

I don't want to hear no more so I just went to cafe and met Jungkook along with Chaeyoung, Hoseok, Namjoon, Yoongi and Jimin.

" Huh? " I tilted my head in confusion.

" Mission accomplished, baby," Jungkook winked.

" This is just 1/4 of it, Jungkook," I squinted my eyes at him as he pouted.

I explained to them on what I heard in the hallway just now and their eyes are burning in fury.

" Taehyung would never do that! " Jimin protested.

" Well obviously she lied again," Namjoon sighed.

" What should we do now? " Yoongi asked.

" Actually, I'm in the process of doing something right now," I rubbed my hands together as I smirked.

" And you never told me anything about it? You meanie," Jungkook pouted.

" Yah I've never seen you acting so childish infront of a girl," Hoseok laughed as he pushed Jungkook lightly and the youngest chuckled.

" So what ' thing ' are you actually in a process of doing right now? " Namjoon asked as he rubbed his chin.

" It's a secret of course! Don't worry guys, the more trust we gain the more easier the task will go," I smirked.

" You sounded like the mafia leader," Yoongi commented.

" And a hot one too," Jungkook smiled cheekily as he pointed at me while I just facepalmed myself.

" I suggest that we gain people's trust in quiet. I'm afraid that Nara will manipulate them even more if she knew about this," Chaeyoung suggested and we agreed with her.

" So what do we now? " Yoongi asked as Jungkook and I smirked.

" We have fun in the arcade! " We exclaimed but it stop when I hear my stomach grumbling.