C.H.A.P.T.E.R 6

[ Third person POV ]

As Eunbi went inside her room, she fell on the floor as her legs weaken from the pain of words of the others.

Eunha went to her beloved sister and hugged her in order to comfort her.

" Don't worry, I'll take care of things," Eunha cooed.

" Just stay here with me, it's okay to skip class once in a while," She continued.

Eunbi took a shower to calm herself down.

" I just, I didn't expect these kind of betrayal will happen in my life," Eunbi sighed.

" There's more to come. It's reality, what do you expect? You're not living in a fantasy. Everyone will always face a hard time, pain and bad things. It's normal but I know that it takes time to heal and you just have to learn from it. I know that it's easy to say and do it but you just have to believe in fate "

Eunbi sighed from her sister's word. She agreed with her but she just need some times to process.

" I need to study, I have Biology test tomorrow," Eunbi sighed and decided to study in order to make herself busy.

< Next morning

Eunbi woke up, took a shower and change her clothes.

She looked at herself on the mirror and sighed.

" Wait? Why am I sighing? I'm well prepared for my test so I have to be energetic! " She smiled.

Eunbi was about to go to the cafe when she remebered the incident happened yesterday.

I'm just gonna eat some ice cream

" Yo- why are you eating ice cream early in the morning? " Eunha tilted her head.

" What? I'm born different," She said and went outside to go to the Biology Lab.

As she went inside, the atmosphere was filled with the muttering of the students. Eunbi just looked down as she went to sit at an empty stool.

They started to complete the test and Eunbi was happy as there's so many questions that she has studied last night came out.

After they finished, they handed in their test and went out.

The teacher once informed them that she'll mark their test right away. After three hours, they're called back to the lab.

" Class, I have an attention to make," The teacher said but Eunbi just listened with her head down.

" I'm very sorry but Miss Park, can you bring us to your locker? " He said making Eunbi's head to look at him.

" Huh? Sure but why? " Eunbi tilted her head.

" I need to confirm on something "

Without questions asked, Eunbi lead them to her locker. She didn't know why but she knew things wouldn't be good though she didn't do anything wrong.

She opened her locker and bunches of papers came out and went all over the floor.

" Wait, isn't this the answer sheets and the question sheets of today's test?! " One of them gasped.

" You're right! "

" Not only she's a slut, she's also cheater "

" What?! But sir! I swear I didn't- " Eunbi was about to protest when she was cut off.

" This is a disappointment Miss Park! You scored 100% on your test and someone came to me and told me that you took these papers to cheat! "

" I scored 100?! Nice! But I studied the whole night! "

" With these papers in your locker as a proof? Yeah, I don't think so," The teacher said and walked away followed by the others though one stayed.

And of course it's her, Yoo Nara. The culprit.

" Are you satisfied? " Eunbi said as she picked up the papers.

" Nara! Leave her alone, she didn't deserve you! " One of the students in my class shouted.

" It's okay! I just wanted to help her picking up these papers! " Nara replied.

" Helping my ass," Eunbi rolled her eyes in annoyance.

" Why? Jealous much? " She smirked.

" Umm, who exactly the jealous one here? Is it the one who's living her life normaly or a new person who decided to destroy someone's life because I don't even know why and play as the victim in the story? " Eunbi touched her chin as she was thinking while Nara just rolled her eyes.

" What? Hm, I'm guessing you transfered here because you did the same thing in your old college and the found the real truth so you decided to run away," Eunbi narrowed her eyes at her.

" Smart," Nara smirked. " But not smart enough to outsmart me," She continued.

" That's dumbest statement I've ever heard in my whole life," Eunbi raised one of her eyebrows and she swore she heard someone chuckled but she didn't see anyone there beside them two though Nara was acting normal as if she didn't hear anything.

Maybe it's just in my head. I mean, I did just burned her with my words. I deserve some support.

" Ugh, you're so annoying! Just pick these papers up, this job suits you more," Nara smirked.

" As if! You're the one who collected these and put it in my locker! You're the one who's suppose to pick these up and bring it back with you to your house! " Eunbi crossed her arms.

" What? I was just helping you. I mean, helping to destroy your life and why should I bring it back to my house? " Nara raised one of her eyebrows.

" Because they belong to you. In. The. Trash," Eunbi stated as she finished picking up all the papers and walked away to hand it back to the teacher's office while Nara just looked at her with a sharp look that could pierce through Eunbi's soul.

Eunbi went back to her room and sat on her bed.

" What's up? How's the test? " Eunha asked.

" A disaster! I mean, the test was good! I scored a hundred but that Nara girl always have something up her sleeves," Eunbi furrowed her eyebrows.

" What did she do now? " Eunha sighed.

" She put the answers and questions sheets in my locker! Though I didn't even know how she opened it but ugh! How come the students and the teachers here are dumb? They're accusing me without strong proof! " Eunbi exclaimed.

" Hey! Relax," Eunha said while Eunbi just whined just then a knock heard on the door.

They opened it up revealing none other than him, Kim Taehyung.