C.H.A.P.T.E.R 18

[ Park Eunbi POV ]

We arrived at the Eiffel Tower and we went inside the elevator.

It's a good thing that there are not much people here so we don't have to wait in a long line to get in here.

We arrived on the middle of the Eiffel Tower and in here, we could see the whole city.

" It's such a breathtaking scenery," I breathed out as he backhugged me.

" Even this lady here is such a breathtaking scenery," He complimeneted.

" Pfft, oh yeah? Well this guy who hugged me actually belongs to in the art museum as he's a piece of arts. I can't even believe that he's alive right now," I said.

" Aishh, how do I live without you? " He squished my cheeks.

" I could ask the same thing! " I pouted and mirrored his action.

We flinched as there was a sudden flashlight and looked at the source.

" Mom? Dad?! " We exclaimed while they just smiled at us as they were holding a camera.

That took us for awhile to realize that we're literally hugging each other right now and immediately separate as soon as we realized it with red cheeks.

" Just continue what you guys are doing, I trust you guys to be together," Mr. Kim said.

" Totally! You guys are just so cute together. Taehyung just propose her here right here and then," Mrs. Kim suggested and it made both of us choked on air.

" M-mom, we're still college students you know," Taehyung stuttered.

" So? " Mrs. Kim asked and it just made us lost for words.

I gulped at the short awkward silence when my phone vibrates.

PERFECT TIMING!

" I'll have to take this first," I excused myself.

Kim Seokjin

I hesitated at first but I answered it after I'm calm enough to talk to him.

" Hello? "

" Eunbi...I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry for what I've said to you I'm sorry that I'm such a failure I'm sorry for not being there for you. Can you...please give me a second chance..," He sobbed.

My heart melted at his confession. Not melt in a romantic way but melt because it clearly showed how sincere he was.

I looked at Taehyung from afar and saw how he smiled brightly as he talked with his parents.

" Jin...listen. I can give you a second chance. A chance for us to be a normal friend just like how we used to be," I said.

" Yeah...a normal friend.." He sounded so hurt.

" Jin...I don't even think you ever felt for me, you know. If you loved me in the first place, you wouldn't said those things to me, you would've believe and trust me. I can forgive you and we'll go back to how it used to be," I smiled.

" You're right..Love can be so confusing, huh. Thank you for giving me a chance, bestie," He said.

" Sure! What're friends for, right? "

" Yeah," He laughed and we hang up.

What makes him realized it though..?

" Who was it? " Taehyung asked as he noticed that I was done talking and his parents went away already.

" It's...Jin! "

" Huh? Is he gonna steal you away from me? " Taehyung pouted as he took my hand in his.

" What?! Noo~ Park Eunbi belongs to Kim Taehyung while Kim Taehyung belongs to Park Eunbi," I sang.

" You have a correction there, love. You're not Park. You're still Kim. You won't be Park, not until we went back to South Korea," He shooked his head.

" Alright then! " I smiled.

" Give me your phone," He asked. Without asking any question, I gave it to him though I was clueless.

" Kim Taetae..? I like that! But...you're missing something," He pointed out.

" Huh? What is it? " I tilted my head.

" You forgot the heart! " He pouted and add the heart emoticon.

" But don't you think that it's hard to think of a nickname from my name..? " I asked as I rubbed my chin.

" No it's not," He stated.

" Really? What is it then? " I tilted my head.

" Kim Bibi so that I can call you baby," He winked.

" You're so full of cheeziness," I hit his arm lightly.

" But you loved it though," He wiggled his eyebrows as we laughed together.

" How can I even resist you," I whined and he hugged me.

" Well you don't have to," He said as he swayed me gently side to side.

" God! You're so adorable! Just take me already," I gave up and he laughed at my reaction.

" Let's go buy a pair of matching rings," He suggested.

" Oh? Are you indirectly proposing to me right now? " I teased though I made myself blush with my own statement.

" You're the one who's trying to tease and yet you're the one who's blushing," He laughed.

We went to one of the accessories stores and found the right pair!

He put on the ring for me on my right ring finger and I did the same for him.

He took my hand and kissed it.

" I swear I'll love you for the rest of my life," He kissed my forehead.

" And I too, swear my whole life that I'll love you for the rest of my life," I kissed his cheek.

" Let's go back to the hotel, shall we? " He offered and I nodded.

We just realized that the day is getting dark already so we went to have dinner first then we went back to the hotel.

--

[ Third Person POV ]

" You win this time, Park Eunbi," The girl gritted her teeth as she packed her things and went out.

" Where are you going? Oh, right! I forgot that, that's how you are. You're such a coward. Running away after you're exposed," Eunha chuckled.

" Shut the f*ck up," Nara scoffed and that made Eunha to grab her collar and pushed her to the wall.

" Say that one more time and this time, I'm the one who'll make sure you're living your life like you're living in hell," She glared at her.