Meet The Cast

Aaliyah (also known as Liyah or Li-Li)
Aaliyah is a 17 year old junior in high school. She is mixed with Spanish, White, African, and Native American . She has milk chocolate brown eyes that changes said in any form of light . She stands at 5'0 and weighs 120 lbs. she is what many consider her to be 'slim thick' . She has a past on her that she does not like to talk about with others . In result , she keeps to herself . She makes friends easily but due to her trust issues she has only found loyalty in one person Mia (her best friend) Aaliyah might be small but don't let it fool you she will beat a bitch down when the time comes.

Jermaine (also known as J or King )
Jermaine is a 20 year old senior in high school. He is mixed with Black and White . His eyes are a beautiful hazel color that changes shade when any form of light hits them. He stands 5'11 and weighs 145lbs (which is mostly muscle) He also has a past on him... his past haunts him in his sleep . He wishes that he could change his past everyday but it's impossible . He doesn't trust a soul . Not even his family except for a few . He is considered to be an outsider . He is incredibly intelligent... he has an IQ of 182 . Some may say he is nerd , which would not be a total lie . When dealing with Jermaine you get the best of both worlds . You have one world who is a nerd and complete sweetheart . In the second world you have a man with his demons . He is confident , reassuring , protective , lustful and sexy like Christian Grey. Don't let it fool you though he is looking for the perfect girl he can give the world to, love unconditionally, and maybe even relieve him of his demons

X (also known as Xavier or prince)
X is a 17 year old high school graduate. He is also mixed with black and white. He stands at 6'0 and weighs 210lbs. His eyes are a dark chocolate color but switch over to milk chocolate in the light. He is an honor roll student . All A's and he has an IQ of 195. His past is different . He had an amazing childhood until one night everything went wrong . He has experienced trauma and his past still haunts him in his dreams . He is a sweetheart with a ginormous heart . He stays to hisself . He doesn't really express hisself because he is afraid of chasing people away . However , he wish he could get rid of his past and start over .

Lyana and Fernando (also known as Nando and Ly-Ly)
Lyana and Fernando are Aaliyah's parents. They met when Lyana was 19 and Fernando was 17. Lyana was in her first year of college and Fernando was a senior in high school. They had three beautiful kids Terrance, Jeremiah, and Aaliyah . Terrance and Jeremiah are twins . Aaliyah is the youngest out of all three . They had Jeremiah and Terrance when Lyana was 22 and Aaliyah when she was 24. Lyana stands at 5'1 with dreads that reach the middle of her back . She is a milk chocolate melanin , she is mixed with Native American , Black , and White . She weighs 110lbs not including the extra 10lbs that comes from her ass. She went to Howard University and got her Bachelors degree for Medical . She is a pediatrician at Howard University Hospital . Fernando is 6'2. He weights 195lbs . He is mixed with African and Spanish. He has dreads that lil bit past his shoulders . He went to Howard University as well and earned his Bachelors for Medical . He is now a veterinarian at Washington DC Vet .

Brianna and Jacob (also known as Bri and J)
Brianna and Jacob met when they were in high school. Brianna was 17 and Jacob was 18 . When Brianna was 21 she had her first child with J ... they decided to name him Jermaine . Brianna stands at 5'3 . She has skin as smooth and chocolatey as a Hershey bar. Although , she is mixed with white . Many people don't claim she has a white bone in her body . She has light brown eyes that can pierce through your soul . Her hair is a naturally brown shade . She weighs 125 lbs . Just like Aaliyah , her butt adds on an extra 10lbs . Jacob is fully black . His skin is silky smooth like a pool of milk chocolate . He has hazel brown eyes . His hair is naturally jet black . He stands at 5'11 . He weights 150lbs (mostly muscle) . They both graduated from high school and went on to Harvard University where they both earned their Bachelor's. Jacob is a lawyer and Brianna is a Detective. 

Terrance (also known as T )
Terrance is a 20 year old high school graduate . He is currently enrolled at Howard University online . He is 6'0 and weighs 190lbs . He has milk chocolate skin tone. His eyes are a beautiful hazelnut chocolate . He is mixed with black , Native American ,white , and Spanish . He is going to Howard to become a doctor just like both of his parents . Terrance is an absolute sweetheart , he is funny and very laid back . He is very intelligent and always likes a challenge . He has a sweet side but every sweet side has a sour side when it comes to someone they love and that person for him is Aaliyah . He love Aaliyah more than anything in the entire world and he will go through a full blown war to protect her . If you mess with Aaliyah your messing with him and that's one mistake you don't want to make .  YES HE IS A TWIN!!

Jeremiah( also know as JJ )
Jeremiah is a 20 year old high school graduate . He is currently taking a semester off from school (Towson) to focus on his family . His fiancé had recently given birth to their beautiful baby girl (Domonique) . However , he is enrolled to become a forensic analyst. He is a sweetheart. He has a big heart and a very beautiful mind . He is creative , funny and very chill to be around . He is the light at the end of a dark tunnel many people say . But , he will also be the darkness you experience at the beginning of that tunnel . Jeremiah is very protective over his baby sister Aaliyah . He protects her like she is a fragile piece of glass . He is always there for her and he is willing to go the deepest depth of hell and back for her . He will beat and kill anyone for her with no consequence. He is like Terrance in that way besides the fact they are twins .

Mia (also known as princess)
Mia is a 17 year old high school student . She attends the same school as Aaliyah Eastern High . She is also Aaliyah's one and only best friend . She is mixed with Asian, black and white . Her eyes are a beautiful shade of brown . She has natural curly black hair . She is skinny like a twig though . She weighs 110lbs.  She is also categorized as ' slim thick ' . Mia has always had an amazing childhood . She is very loud . She is the one friend that is always being 'extra'  for no reason. She is funny , very laid back and outgoing. She never goes searching for the drama but the drama does always find her . She is like Aaliyah in that way . Her and Aaliyah are super close ... they are pretty much inseparable. She always has Aaliyah back and vise versa . Her and Aaliyah are total opposites in many ways but they always balance each other out .