Epilogue: Loving Saturday

First of all, I just want to thank you all for the support, comments and votes this story gained. I never expected this to reach a hundred k. This is my first time writing an on-going story that's already 149,000 plus reads. Thank you! This means a lot to me. I really appreciated all your comments and votes. Your opinions and views about the story. About Sab and Juan's relationship. I love you all 🥺 

And I'm so emotional na tapos na 'to... wala na akong i-uupdate na nakakakilig 😭

No one could ever top this fan fiction in my heart 💔

"Damn, Juan!"

I immediately smiled at James and fistbumped with him. The game just finished and the team won, t'was our goal to bring University of the Philippines back to the finals after how many years.

And we did.

We're now bound to this season's finals.

"Congrats!" Orange beamed as she hugged me. I hugged her back and bid my thanks to her. Everyone was really emotional because we never expected to reach the finals. Utak at puso. We just played our hearts out. I'm not gonna lie, the team's still not that strong when it comes to defense, we still had a lot to improve. It's just really God's will that brought us here.

I hugged Coach Bo as soon as I saw him. He was already teary-eyed and I was too. After that I searched for my parents in the sea of people. They hugged me and Javi too. They were also crying. Tears of joy for every UP fan out there.

I signalled Javi to pass me the ball because I was open. He immediately tossed me the ball and I positioned myself to shoot a three point shot.

"Juan Gomez de Liaño for three!"

The crowd roared and chanted the U-nibersidad ng Pilipinas cheer. Nakipag-high five kaagad ako sa mga teammates ko. "Swish!" Diego told me.

And I just chuckled at that.

* * *

"Hey, bro. It's okay." I looked up only to see Diego. The team lost in this season's finals. I was actually looking forward to getting the win... but, God has other plans for us. We'll surely bounce back the next season. He sat beside me. "Bawi na lang next season, alright?" he smiled.

"Yeah. We will," I answered. It was Diego's last playing year already so he wouldn't be here anymore the next season.

09950289448: Hi paload

My forehead creased as soon as I saw a message from an unknown number. Was the sender serious? Or maybe, it was just wrong sent.

You: What?

09950289448: Paload sabi ko

I couldn't understand what was her deal. I assumed that she's a girl because her name was Sab and she claims to be Diego Dario's cousin so I ended up loading her number. Pasalamat siya at may gift certificate ako from Smart na load.