117. Feelings Change, Priorities Adjust

A/N: Sabado is a flawed character, because in reality: nobody is perfect. We all know that. We all make mistakes, mistakes that makes us better and stronger persons in the future. Sure, many of you are confused or maybe hates Sab? But one thing is for sure, she has a reason.

Even if this is fictional, I wanted to make you all feel that this is real, because it happens in real life. It happens in reality. Long distance relationship is no joke, samahan mo pa ng pagkamatay ng nag-iisang pamilya mo at depression & anxiety... so what Sab's been through is not a joke. All I can say is that she's a strong woman because even after everything she still chooses to wake up and live everyday.

Yes, women empowerment! Happy reading 🥰

"If you don't have anything more to say, I should go ahead," I wiped my tears away as I got the last box and brought it to my car

"If you don't have anything more to say, I should go ahead," I wiped my tears away as I got the last box and brought it to my car. I immediately slid inside the driver's seat and there... I started crying.

I was already such a broken person, I didn't know that it was still possible for me to break even more. It hurts... so freaking bad. Sobrang sakit. In a span of two years, I never once thought of unloving him.

Juan was truly the best. He was the best boyfriend ever. He never failed to make me smile and to make me happy... he was such an ideal man. The dream guy of every girl out there, as some may call... until I had to go. And that changed everything. Every damn thing.

He was right... everything was doing good, until he wasn't that man anymore. Something changed... it wasn't the same anymore.

It didn't feel the same anymore.

Distance... it breaks relationships apart, but they say that only two persons who loved each other truly would overcome that challenge in their lives.

As time passed by, we started growing apart. Not only us, but even our hearts.

Because it's true.

Feelings change. Priorities adjust.

Only the realest among the real, survives and stays.

And I guess, we weren't that real enough.

And maybe, they were right... we were just two people, both in loved with the idea of love. Almost three months of being friends and him courting me, then six months of being in a relationship.

Maybe, the foundation of our relationship wasn't that strong. Masyadong minadali... kaya mabilis din kaming natapos.

And after minutes of crying, I finally decided to drive to the place where I was supposed to be.

* * *

I was damn tired with everything that's been going on with my life. I just miss my mom. Whenever I am encountering problems, she's just there... always willing to listen to all my rants and problems in life. Always willing to comfort me whenever I was sad... and feeling down.