Eight.

This is short and rushed. There are a bit of time skips in this, it doesn’t say it, though. The end is coming for this fanfiction. I would say about two or three more chapters left.

After Louis had told Harry about his first Skype call with Sir, Louis had cried himself to sleep with Harry's arms wrapped around him. Louis hasn't mentioned much about Sir in over a week. He felt like a total whore. He really did. 

Harry had gone to his seven month scan, seeing the little boy. But Harry would also be leaving soon. He would be going back on tour soon. Louis did not like that. Louis had decided to just stay with Miss Barbara because Harry wouldn't be at his home for a while and Louis didn't need to be alone while he was heavily pregnant and due at any moment.

At this moment, Louis was sitting beside Harry, who had been distancing himself from Louis ever since they had been caught by some paparazzi and Louis's face, as well as gay rumors and rumors of Harry getting Louis pregnant, have surfaced the internet and all over magazines. 

"About two months after I first Skyped with Sir, I moved half way across the world to be with him." Louis told Harry, hoping that Harry would pay him some sort of attention. 

"Really?" Harry asked, looking up from his phone.

Louis nodded and took a deep breath.

The first day Louis arrived in the UK, Louis met Sir. Sir came to pick him up at the airport and Louis was so excited. Louis had his two suitcases, two was all Sir had allowed him to bring, and walked over to Sir, who had a sign with the words 'My Pet' written on it. Louis wasn't that embarrassed to have everyone know that he was Sir's pet. 

When Sir led Louis to his car, he had Louis place his things in the trunk of the car and had Louis scoot inside of the car. 

Sir went over some rules and guidelines that he wanted Louis to follow as he drove, and of course Louis would try his very best to follow them.

The ride to Sir's house was not that long. It only took about thirty minutes, with traffic. 

Sir's house was absolutely large and fantastic, Louis loved it. It was beautiful. 

And the inside was just as beautiful, if not more, than the outside.

Almost immediately, Sir and Louis went over the contract, stating what they would be doing, what was out of the question, some maybes, and the rules.

Louis was also collared. 

Louis and Sir both signed it, agreeing that they could get out of the relationship at any time if they wanted to. 

That night, Louis had lost his innocence. He was treated like a princess and he loved it. Sir didn't use protection, but Louis didn't mind. Louis knew that he was clean and Sir had shown that he was clean as well, he had taken a test earlier that day.

Things were going great for Louis after that. He and Sir would have the perfect relationship, in both a BDSM relationship and a regular relationship. Louis served Sir in every way he was could. He did his very best to obey the rules, but there were times where he would break a rule and say a curse word or not do something or something like that, and he was punished in the way that Sir felt fit his crime.

Things were going great until about a month and a half into the relationship. Louis had been getting sick a lot and he couldn't eat or smell or think about certain things without throwing up.