The Discussion ( Part 1)

"We need to talk about this fire." Said Tyrece's mother.

We were all sitting there in silence. The fire had been put out, and fortunately, it was only a small section.

She looked me dead in the eye, " This isn't anyone's fault. That is the first thing that needs to be said." She looked at me knowing I was blaming myself.

"Yeah...Don't blame yourself." When he says that, Tyrece pulls me closer.

"It is-" I began to say, but his mom shuts it down.

" No. It isn't anyone's fault. At least not the people in this room. Whoever did that is the one at fault. Whatever reason they thought they had is most likely stupid." She mumbled the last part.

I started to get up and leave the room. Everyone followed me without a word. I got to the room I share with Tyrece.

"What are you doing?" Tyrece asked sounding panicked as I pulled out my luggage.

I stayed silent. I began to pack.

He runs over to me and grabs all my things out of my hand.

"No, not again."

"Let go-"

"No!"

We stood there in silence after that. We stared into each other's eyes. I could see how angry he was. Not at me, but the people who made me feel like I need to leave him...again.

I slowly turned to him and wrapped my arms around him. My face held no expression while tears ran down my face.

"Stay. Please?" The pain in his voice made my heart break.

With that all of us sat down in the living room again, except his mom. She had stayed to put my stuff away.

This time, Tyrece kept me in his arms. He looked to be calming down.
I leaned into him and began to silently cry.

______________________________________
Later that night...

We were all eating dinner. It had been silent for most of the day.

"We need to talk about this." His mom said silently.

"Yeah..." I agreed looking to Tyrece.

"Okay." He said looking at me and wrapping his arms around me again.

______________________________________
Hello Lovelies,

I have been gone for a very long time. I am super sorry to be one of those people. Another chapter coming in a couple hours. This time for realio, okay? Be back real soon.

Sincerely,
         Author❤️💞💕💓💗💖💝💛💚💙💜🖤♥️💟❣️