Chapter 14

Banana Milk

"Ugh my body's tired."

Our Physical Education class just ended. We played some sports and jogged around the gymnasium.

"Hey I'm just gonna get changed." I excused myself and went to the lady's room.

I changed clothes then brushed my hair and put on some powder to look fresh for the next class. I went out and was surprised to see Kino and Hongseok waiting for me.

"Yah what took you so long?" Hongseok asked which I replied with a smile.

"Aww didn't expect that you would wait for me." I grinned.

Kino ruffled my hair, "HEY I just brushed my hair." the two of them laughed.

With a pout, I brushed my hair while walking to the classroom. We entered and my eyebrow automatically raised when I saw something on my desk.

A banana milk?

I glanced at Kino but he just shrugged. I picked it up and read the note taped to it.

Annyeong Seorin-ah, keep smiling :)
-Chingudeul

"What the?"

Kino and Hongseok peeked at the note I was holding.

"Is he... back?" I murmured.

"Who?" both Kino and Hongseok asked in unison.

"Chingudeul," I paused. "Nah, maybe it's just Yanan."

Kino's eyebrow raised, "Ask him."

I contacted him on my phone since our teacher hasn't arrived yet. It took a few seconds before he answered.

[Why the heck are you calling? It's a class hour, good thing I was on my way to the restroom when you called.]

"Oof, sorry about that. But anyways, thanks for the banana milk!"

Kino and Hongseok looked at me, their eyebrows raised.

"What?" I asked innocently, but they just shook their heads.

[What? What banana milk?]

"Oh so it isn't you, hmm. Okay then, thank you and sorry for calling on a class hour."

[Huh?]

"I'll tell you later, bye!" I ended the call and looked at the boys. "It ain't him guys."

"Then who could it be?" Kino said and put his finger on his chin, as if thinking.

"Check the handwriting if it's familiar." Hongseok pointed at the note.

I quickly checked but it wasn't familiar to anyone I knew. My eyebrows furrowed as I groaned.

"He deactivated after saying that he can't reveal himself, and now he comes back after a month. Aish is this a prank?" I said, frustrated.

"Doesn't seem like one." Hongseok commented.

Kino put his arm around my shoulder. "Hey, don't stress about it. I know you'll be able to meet him at the right time." he smiled.

Frustrated, I put the note on my pocket and drank the banana milk.

"Yah!" Kino screamed making me choke on my milk. "What?"

"What if that has poison or whatever? "

"Chill dude," Hongseok patted Kino, "He can't put poison on a sealed drink."

"But still,"

The two of them argued, Hongseok saying it's sealed while Kino arguing that they can use an injection or whatever to put in the poison.

I just watched them argue while sipping my banana milk. Although, I like strawberry milk better. But at least I received something, right?

The two of them stopped arguing when the teacher came, Kino immediately ran and took his seat.

Mrs. Jeon did a quick lecture then gave us the chance to ask her questions.

Kino raised his hand. "Yes Mr. Kang?"

"This isn't related to the lesson, but is it possible to put poison on a sealed drink?"

I slapped my forehead while Hongseok smirked.

Mrs. Jeon looked at Kino, confused. "Well, we don't know. If the man who is going to poison someone isn't lazy or dumb, there are many ways he can add poison to a food or drink."

Kino nodded and looked at Hongseok, "HAH I told you!"

Hongseok rolled his eyes and chuckled.

"Are you planning on poisoning someone Mr. Kang?" Mrs. Jeon asked making the whole class laugh.

Kino smiled sheepishly. "No ma'am, thank you for answering."