nine.

Lucy's Pov:
It's been four days since we left London. Four long days without jack.

The girls could see it was upsetting me that I couldn't see him so they kept me as occupied as they could by planning and arranging things for the new house. The whole time I was texting jack. We spoke so much and I'm so glad. I think I'd miss him too much.

I know it's strange to miss him. But we met in such a strange way and ended up being with each other so much that I can't help it. I would probably be able to let it go if I knew I wasn't going to see him again. But I was. Only 3 more weeks and I get to see his gorgeous face all over again.

Me and the girls decided to sit and watch a few films today to unwind as the past few days had been quite stressful. I told jack that I still wanted to speak to him today even though I'd be watching films because I most certainly won't pass up on the opportunity to talk too him and the girls know that.

I ran too my room and slipped on my joggers and an oversized top so I was comfy while watching films but I couldn't get comfy. I'm definitely going to need to steal one of jacks. They just look so comfy.

I head back downstairs after pinning my hair up and check my phone to see no reply from jack. It's strange that he's taken so long but perhaps he's busy. It's fine.

I cuddle up too the girls on the sofa as Becca puts 'to all the boys I've loved before' on.. for the 100th time. But it's fine because it is a good film in all fairness.

Throughout the film I kept checking my phone and still got no response from jack.. I felt sort of out of place. I was so used to talking too him all the time now.

However, Shannon's phone did keep going off. She's the kind of person that talks too no one. She literally only texts me and Becca.

Maybe she's just texting rye or something.

Whoever it was, they were making her smile..... lots.

Some more time passes and I decide to make us all a cup of tea. I get up out of my seat and see Shannon texting someone... again. I don't know who it was but I was getting more than curious now.

After I've flicked the kettle on to boil I go sit on the arm of the sofa as I wait.. next to shannon. As soon as I sit down she locked her phone and put it beside her face down.

What was she doing?

Becca began to get agitated.. as always.. and wanted to cause some mayhem so she threw a pillow directly at Shannon, making us both go into hysterics and she ended up kicking her phone onto the floor.

My initial reaction was to just pick it up for her because it was closer too me but as I picked it up it pinged. Without thinking I glanced at her screen and saw 'jack' above her text message.

she was texting jack? What?

I acted like I wasn't bothered and I gave her a phone, shot her a smile and went to make the tea.

Once I'd sat back down I decided to text jack again.. just to see if he would reply while texting Shan.

Lucy: Hey, you okay? You've hardly spoke today. Just checking in x
Jack: things are fine.

What. Why was he being so bunt.

A wave of paranoia came over me as I locked my phone and sat back watching Shannon smile at her phone as she carries on typing her messages too him.

I can't process what's going on. I just don't get it.

I decide to leave the room for a second to calm myself down as I feel a tear escape my eye and as I head for the stairs I hear a knock on the door.

Hang on what?

_________________________________________
Filler chapter x

Peace and love
-Megan x