thirteen.

Lucy's Pov.
I can't believe he left me like that.. such a tease. I'll get him back for that once we live up there and things can be less complicated.

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped my towel around my body, not bothering to put one around my hair as it fell upon the back of my towel anyway.

I realised I had gotten out of bed so quickly to grab a shower that I haven't mentally brought any clothes in with me and for sone reason... jack had taken my clothes from earlier out with him.

Without thinking about it I just walk into my room with my towel round me as I planned to just grab some clothes and go back into the bathroom to get changed.

The second I enter the room the door closes behind me. But it wasn't me who shut it. A cold hand is placed on my back and a shudder travels down my spine as I realised I had regained jacks touch once again.

As I turn round I am greeted by jack who is stood shirtless in just his boxers, eyes full of nothing but lust and passion. It's a look I hasn't seen him give before. But a look that engaged every inch of my body to find out more.

I grab his hands and walk backwards towards the bed, the minuet I feel my legs hit the mattress I lie back and jack follows my movements and hovers above me.

Unable to resist temptation anymore I place my hand on the back of his head, clenching his hair, and push his head down towards me until our lips meet.

My whole body trembled at the thought of the events that were about to follow.. I needed jack. And I needed him now.

Within one swift movement he flips us over so I end up on top of him, never detaching from my lips at any point. He grabs my hips and begins to roll them forward until I'm completely thrusting into him.

His lips work their way onto my neck once again as he instantly locates my sweet spot after finding it earlier on as moans completely escape my mouth and I slightly loose control.

Before I know it, my towels off and my body is pressed up against his once again. He removes his lips from my neck and I instantly take over causing him unreal amounts of pleasure.

I begin to place kisses down his neck and all the way down his chest until I get too his v line.. I look him in the eyes and bite at the fabric of his boxers and with that action he flips our position once again.

This time he removes his boxers too. I mean.. wow.

He begins to thrust towards me as shivers of utter pleasure roll down my body while I try to suppress my moans which I manage to control until he enters me without warning.

Holy fuck.

I crash my lips into his as he thrusts into me completely and continuously.. I'd given up trying to control myself at this point as all I can find myself doing is screaming his name.

Fuck he was good.

My hands meet his back and his hair once again as I latch onto him increasing the levels of lust within the atmosphere as I can feel him going deeper and deeper. I'm pretty sure I'd scratched his back multiple times by this point but I honestly didn't care.

I needed him and I needed all of him. Now.

His movements got faster and more passionate as the seconds went by as he began to let out moans himself. At the same time I begin sucking on his neck, instantly finding his sweet spot which makes his body tremble with pleasure and with that tremble I feel his thrusts beginning to get slower and messier.

I place his head in my hands and look him directly in the eye kissing him on the lips. Before pulling away I bite his bottom lip which makes his head shoot back as he releases into me.

He lies down on the bed and I lie on his bare chest looking up at him with nothing but love in my eyes.

'You're incredible' I mutter as I place a final kiss on his lips before lying back down, allowing him to grab a shower of his own.

_________________________________________
HAHAHAHAH WHAT DID I JUST DO
ok bye

Peace and love
-Megan x