twelve.

Lucy's Pov.
Last night was... something else.

I'm kind of lucky the girls still weren't home otherwise I wouldn't have heard the end of it from them. Because they most definitely would have heard.

No we didn't sleep together, but, it was still fun.

I woke up in the presence of jack again. I could get used too this. My head was laying on his bare chest as he played with hair. I think he thought I was still asleep.

'Morning' I say as I look up at him and grin.

'Morning love, did you sleep okay' he replied.

'love' hearing him call me that gave me an immense amount of butterflies. Wow.

'I did Thankyou, you're leaving today?' I respond, instantly changing the atmosphere in the room.

A tear rolled down my cheek as I knew he had to leave and I knew I wasn't going to see him for so long. So much could change in that time and it scared me. More than it probably should.

'I am.. we still have a little time though. Do you want to find something to do?' He asked while gently brushing the strand of hair back that had fallen down over my face.

'You think of something, I'm gonna grab a shower..' I reply as I place my lips on his and give him a light kiss before I leave the room.

•••

I had been in the shower for about five minuets when I feel a cold hand press against my shoulder. I freeze for a second in a state of confusion. And slowly turn around.

I'm greeted by jack, stood in the doorway of my shower smiling at me.

'I think I found something to do..' he smirks as he steps into the shower and joins me.

The water slowly begins to trickle down his body and across his face as his eyes travel down my body, admiring every inch of it. His hands meet my hips as he turns me around and my back is pushed against his bare chest.

Almost instantly, he attaches his lips too my neck as he slowly nips at certain areas. My head shoots back, allowing him access to even more of my neck and I slowly turn around to face him. The minuet my face is in front of his I connect our lips.

In this moment it felt like there was no one else in the world but us, the water falling down our bodies as the steam built up within the air making the atmosphere all the more intriguing.

His tongue begins to swipe across my bottom lip, asking for entrance. Without hesitation I allow it as he begins to explore my mouth. My hands find their way up his back as he begins to tighten his grip on my hips as he rolls them into him. My nails digging into his back as I try to resist the temptations that are taking over me.

To prevent me from hurting him I work my hands into his hair and I grip it slightly as he latches his lips onto my neck once again. I let out slight moans as he finds my sweet spot, once he's aware that he's found it he stays there for a while making my whole body tremble in satisfaction.

His hands somehow find their way travelling down my body but before they go too far, he simply removes them. I quiver at the loss of his touch but soon enough I feel his hands tap on my bum signalling for me too jump. So I did.

I weaved my legs around his body and crossed them as they met at his back. He pushed me back up against the walk so the water was only falling on him. Fuck. This was a nice view, he begins to place kisses across my collar bone as he works his way up but this time he doesn't stop at my neck.

He nips the bottom of my ear and whispers 'you have no idea how much I'm gonna enjoy your company when you move near us.. it'll be more than just a shower I can promise you that.' And with that he places me down and pecks my lips before grabbing a towel and leaving to actually let me shower.

My whole body shuddered at the thought of having the ability to be in his presence as much as I want.

Wow. Well that was an interesting shower...

_________________________________________
Lmaooooo what did I just do?!!!

Oops

Peace and love
-Megan x