⌜𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘦⌟ 𝘑𝘰𝘩𝘯𝘯𝘺𝘣𝘰𝘺

Ships -
Johnny x Ponyboy
Characters -
Johnny, Ponyboy
Characters mentioned -
Sodapop, Darry
Summary -
Ponyboy gets ready for the date he has with Johnny. It wasn't going as planned but it worked out and it was the best day he ever had with him.

Word count: 1587

_______________

"Well aren't you charming!" I looked at the mirror, smiled and winked at myself. I was wearing my normal clothes of course. Johnny told me 'be myself' so this can show it. I had some gifts for Johnny under my bed. I had some chocolates and a copy of Gone With The Wind. He always wanted one.

I dig through my messy drawers. I took out a bow tie. I just wanted to add it in because I think I would look cute in it. Johnny said I looked good in anything. He didn't care what I wore. I could've wore a stripper outfit and of course I would look good, but no...

I face to my stuffed animal toy and just stare at it seductively. "You look great, Johnny! Where do you get that shirt! HAWT." My voice rose. If we do kiss, I can always practice with the stuffed animal but it's better to use a pillow or my hand. I prefer pillow.

I sat on the bed and basically started to press my lips against the pillow pretending it was Johnny. I never kissed Johnny before so I plan to kiss him on our first date. I thought a date at the beach would be nice. I'm still kissing my pillow.

The door swings open and I quickly throw the pillow somewhere, I don't know where. I looked to where and it flew out the window. Sodapop came in. "W-What were you doing?" Soda asks as he sits next to me. My face was already red after.

"What? I was just sitting here." I lied and looked at Soda. He was just sitting there. "So are you ready to be dropped off?" He asks. I nod my head softly and smiled at the thought of Johnny and I together. I mean, we're already together but I can't wait to see how he looks. I know he'll look hot as fuck.

Sodapop leaves our shared room and I looked around then under the bed. I got a bag and shoved the box of chocolates in and the book in it. Excitement filled me. I never been excited in my whole life.

I wanted to scream, that's how excited I was. I don't think Darry would like that though. I quickly ran downstairs. Then suddenly I slipped and face planted on the cold hard ground. I groaned and looked up. "Were you always this clumsy?" Darry gives me a hand. I grabbed it and got up. "What if I am?"

Soda picked up the bag, I had in my hands. "Don't run down the stairs when you have socks on, silly." Sodapop punches my forearm and hands me the bag.

It was still bright outside but it was soon getting dark. It's 7pm.

We got in the car and I looked through the windows as we drove. Then I realize something. "Wait! Darry!" I yell and he looks at me quickly. "What?"

"Pick up Johnny. I just remembered." I jump. Darry sighs and makes a safe legal 'u' turn. He drives back to the neighborhood and stops in front of Johnny's house. He came out and I was so happy already. He went to the backseats right next me and I quickly hugged him.

We stopped but Johnny kept hold which I thought was adorable. "You look nice today." Johnny says and looks at my outfit. "It's your street wear." I nod. "Your wearing your street clothes too. The jean jacket looks good on you, always." I hold his hand.