⌜𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥⌟ 𝘑𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺

Ships -
Johnny Cade x Dallas Winston
Characters mentioned -
Bob, Ponyboy, Randy, Johnny, Dally
Summary -
Dally was just walking around the neighborhood until he sees Johnny getting jumped. He stops it and comforts Johnny the rest of the day.
Requested? No.

AN: Johnny and Dally are already a couple here. Also the setting is like the same as my Dallyboy one.

__________________

I walked out my house since I wanted to get fresh air. My parents don't really care where I go. I told them 'I'm gonna kill myself' before I walked out and they just stared. I don't care that they don't care though, man.

I continued walking and went passed Johnny's house then Ponyboy's. I already ate dinner so I wasn't looking up to eating for the rest of the day. I had my heater in my pocket to protect myself just 'cause a switchblade don't threaten anyone unless you actually use it.

I look to see a familiar car. I jogged a little closer and see Johnny getting beaten. "Noo! Johnny!" I ran up to the Socs and pull them off. They almost came up to me until I pulled out my gun. Bob slowly came up to me since he knew it wasn't loaded. I pointed my gun towards the sky and pulled the trigger. Little did they know IT'S loaded.

They all ran away into the mustang. One of them screamed which made me laugh. Johnny quickly hugs me after and I hugged back tightly. He had tears shedding and almost made me cry. I mean I don't cry.

"Come on, man. You can't go walking alone. At least go to Ponyboy's house or something." I tell him and he just stands there looking down. He looks jacked up, seriously. He has a black eye! I felt so bad for him. I just want to wrap my arms around him and kiss him on the forehead and do that for the rest of the day

I see Ponyboy run up to us from a distance. "What happened? I heard a gunshot!" He shouts. "The Socs jumped Johnny and I had to scare them away." I tell him. Ponyboy looks at Johnny. "Oh my god, Johnny. Are you okay?"

Johnny shakes his head. "Does it look like?" He tries not to say rudely. "Um well, I can get Darry. Come to my house." Pony says. "It's fine. I got it under control, kid." I pat his back. "Okay." He replies and awkwardly walks away.

I walk with Johnny. I had my right arm around his shoulders. He looks really sad. "Where do you wanna go?" I ask him. He shrugs. "We can go to my house if you wanna?" Johnny nods after. I smile at him. I held him tight.

We stepped in and my parents were home. Johnny and I walked to my room and he sat on my bed. He looked really sad though. "Don't worry Johnny. I always have you protected. Take this gun." I hand it to him. He puts it in his pants. "Where's your switchblade?" I ask. "I lost it."

I frown at him and sat next to him giving a quick kiss on the lips. He holds my hand. "I'll get a rag and put ice in it." I went to the kitchen got some ice and a rag. I tied it so the ice won't come out. I ran back to my room and give it to Johnny. "Here"

He grabs it and sets it gently on his black eye. "I know it still kinda hurts though. Are you hungry?" I kiss him on the forehead. "Yeah thanks." I walk back to the kitchen and find something. "Dad, do we have food? Snacks?" I ask him. He didn't answer so I just looked for it myself.

I checked the cabinets, I got three breads. I put them in the toaster and when it was finished I got a plate and set them down. I got the butter from the fridge and spread the butter on the bread lightly instead of roughly like I did with mine all the time and the bread ends up as three different pieces.

I finished and went back into my room. I placed the plate of toasts on his lap. "Here that's all I have." Johnny looks down and starts taking bites. He got to his last toast. He places the plate down on my lap. "You can have that one." He kisses me with that huge ass ice bag hitting my face.

"Oh, no you can have the last one." I say and Johnny rejects. "No babe. Have it."

"Hmm Fine." I grab it and shove it in my mouth. He laughs and kisses me on the cheek. And does it two more times. The bag of ice was blocking the way but its cool, I  don't care. "I am so glad you actually accepted it. I hate whenever people says like 'no you' or something." He says and I nod. I place the plate on the ground.

"So does your eye still hurt?" I ask. "Not as much but my arm is getting tired." He grabs his arm to hold it up. "You can just lay down." I tell him. He shrugs and does what I suggested. "My arm hurts less." He smiles, making me also. "When you are getting jumped. Don't  be afraid to use that gun."

"O-Okay. I'm cold, Dally." Johnny whispered. I could hear the shaking of his voice. I put my blanket over him and lay next to him. I wrap my arm around his head and talked all day.