Chapter 5 - Mikan Tsumiki

Shuichis PoV

Mikan Tsumiki? The name seemed familiar, I would never know if it actually was familiar as tsumugi packed our brains full of make believe but oh well,
"S-so you guys were in involved in t-the kill-killing game right?" She seemed to stutter more as she mentioned the game.
Kaito looked down, "yeah.. we were" mikan nodded and didn't look at us, 
Something seemed off about her. I don't know what, just something felt.. wrong
I ignored it, but didn't quite drop my guard around her, throughout the day she showed us where kokichi was staying incase we needed to visit him, the cafeteria, some shops, and a nearby hotel incase we wanted to stay by his side.

After a while she pulled me away from the rest of the group, "H-hey, you d-d-do know what h-his condition is ri-right?" She stumbled over her words a lot..
"No, I'm sorry I don't." I mumbled, she looked quite gloomy for a second.

She suddenly looked straight at me with blank eyes, full of confidence and spoke
"Wake up Shuichi."

Kokichi's PoV

I woke up in a new place, it was so bright that my sight had been blurred and become hazy, however as my eyes began to adjust I made out a pure white room. With a window, curtains and a flower, I was also lay in a bed, wearing what seemed to be a gown, "ah, a hospital" I groaned at my own stupidity and propped myself up.
What the hell had I done now.? I couldn't really remember, there was bandages all up my arms, did I try to kill myself? No I don't think I would've done that..
not after we'd just escaped from her
I sat there, trying to think of what I could've done when suddenly. "Kokichi!" I whipped my head around quickly
"Kirumi?!"