Chapter 11 - Tsumugi 🍋

Kaede's PoV

No.. that wasn't Shuichi. It couldn't be, he wouldn't be working with Tsumugi. It was just her stupid cosplay
"S-stop pretending Tsumugi" I forced the words out of my throat as my jaw stung, full of pain. She looked annoyed and glanced down at me
"Kaede you're no fun, you know that" She groaned pulling off the wig and letting her ocean-blue hair tumble out. She walked over to me and sat down.

After a while she stood up again and left the room, I decided to kneel myself up due to the pain lifting slightly. A dreadful scraping noise was being made against the next rooms floor, the door clicked open again revealing Tsumugi carrying a wooden chair.
"Wouldn't you like something more comfortable to sit on? No strings attached" She smiled a wide smile my way. I let out a small laugh under my breath. She brought the chair through the room and set it down behind me, Before roughly throwing me onto it, I groaned in pain as my head hit the locker.

"Aww, did I hurt you?" A cold, unsympathetic voice rung in the room
"Well it only gets worse from here sunshine" She cooed, she lifted herself gracefully onto my lap, tying my hands to the back of my chair quickly.

She threw herself onto me. Attempting to lock lips instantly, she licked my bottom lip messily but I refused her. This was working until she bit down hard, causing my mouth to jump open in shock allowing her to slide in her bike tongue.

My fave flushed red as I squirmed around trying meekly to break free, Her tongue hit the roof of my mouth; I quickly tried to slam my teeth together, biting her tongue bringing tears quickly to her eyes as she pulled away.
"AH, YOU LITTLE BITCH!" Tears rushed to her eyes as she held her mouth area in pain.
"I'll get you back for that you whore."