Chapt 6: Night Of Love (!Lemon!)

A/N: 

Warning LEMON HEAD, if you don't like it, skip it. But say bye bye to your virginity

Anyways I hope you enjoy 

________________________________________________________________________________

Your Pov. 

We let go of our kiss and look back into her beautiful eyes. But I need to warn her about breaking this trust. Because I've been broken before and I don't want to feel it again. 

"Just a warning, if you break this trust, I'll kill you," I told her. 

"I know," she told me. I chuckled a little. It's been a while I felt love. Love. I thought I never think or even feel that. 

"Let's go to my place," she said.

"Are you sure?" I asked her because I don't want her to get caught with me.  

"Yes," She told me. She then held my hand and pulled me out of the alleyway. The sun was setting down and most of inklings and octolings are going home. It's good for Eight since no one sees her holding a monster hand. We walked to Eights apartment, trying to not get noticed by the inklings and octoling passing by. As the sky goes dark and the stars start to shine, we made it to her apartment. Her apartment was near Inkoplis Square and one of the latest. As we both went in, there where no inklings or octolings in the lobby. She opens the buzzer door and walked towards the elevator. She presses the top flour button and snuggles against me, while we waiting. 

"You're cute," I told her, trying to make her flustered. She just lightly punch my arm. 

"Stop it," she told me teasing me. 

Marie Pov. 

It was still in Octo Canyon waiting for Three to comeback with Eight. It was getting dark and I start to worry about their safety. 

"She never this late," I told myself. Then I saw Three came out of the sewage pipe looking really frustrated. She starts to stomp up to me. 

"Three where's Eight," I asked her. She ignored me and shoved me to the side. She then stomps to the cabin, but before she went in she turns a look at me. Her eyes were filled with rage and sadness like she just lost a loved one. 

"Kissing what we hate!!!" She shouted while slamming the door that could shake the whole world. I was confused. 'Kissing what we hate', I didn't know Eight like someone. But do we hate this person? I walked up and knock on the door. 

"Thee are you ok?" I asked her in front of the door. 

"Leave me alone!!!" She shouted back. I heard her cry after. I want to help her but she wants to be alone. 

"If you need me, I'll be at my building," I told her before leaving. I could hear her cry when I left the canyon. What could happen?

Three Pov. 

Why? Why did she kiss him? He's a monster, he all most kill us! It's my fault that she kiss him.  I should have stopped him before she even could. I don't what to do anymore. I promise to protect Eight, before Gramps... died. NO! I won't give up, I must get rid of him before he gets to do stuff with her. Even though she may hate me after, it's worth it.  

Third Pov. 

Eight and (Y/N) was at Eights home seating on the couch talking to each other. They having a great time with each other. (Y/N) learned more about Eight. Like how she fought inner agent three for a golden toothpick (It was kind of worth it, so you can brag to your friends who don't have it and say you better). While they watch Tv, Eight was thinking when Four told her about boys making girls their girls.