hoseok's bad day

Request from @AngleofBts!  Hope you enjoyed it and was what you expected it to be like :))
---------------------------------------------------------

7.30am

Hoseok's POV

"Ya! Are you listening to me?" Jin hyung was trying to talk to me during breakfast that was until I zoned out.

"Huh? Sorry hyung, I was thinking about my er mixtape. Carry on."I responded in panic.

That was an utter lie. I was not thinking about my mixtape. Although that would be a nicer topic to think about. I was carried away about how blocked my entire body felt (if that makes sense.) My ears were definitely blocked. My nose or at least one nostril was blocked. My head was pretty much fuzzed up. My arms and legs seemed to weigh at least 728162kg today.

I hate to admit it,but I was definitely falling sick. What a great day to be sick. Like today we have dance practice the entire day. And I am not looking forward to moving at all. I just want to be back in bed under the covers. But anything for ARMY :) I shall do my best to push through whatever illness I'm coming down with.

8.24am

By the time we piled up in the van, I had a new edition to my list of problems. I couldn't seem to keep my eyelids open. I tried to fight the urge to fall asleep. But I eventually fell asleep throughout the entire ride to the BigHit building.

8.46am
"Hobi... Wake up.." I woke up to Yoongi shaking me ever so gently while he was whispering in my ears.

"Wow, its about time you're up. You took so long, I for one thought you were dead and the members went in already. What time you'd sleep last night working on that mixtape?" He asked. While I stared blankly at him, barely awake.

"Ya! Is your soul present?" He continued. I still was barely awake.

He dragged me out of the van and I guess it was then he realised something was off.

"You feeling alright? You seem to be really out of it today. And you don't look the best.. No offence." He asked.

"Huh oh.. I'm exhausted that's all." I lied but I know he wasn't buying it.

"Come on, tell me the truth.I don't see the sparkle in your eyes today like I always do." He said frowning.

"Ok fine hyung. I'm sick. Happy?" I admitted not wanting to worry him further.

"Do you want to go for practice? We have to dance for around 6 hours today.  I recommended you either sit out of it or just go back and rest. I can tell Manager-Hyung for you." His voice was filled with concern but I can get through this.

"It's fine hyung. I want to dance." And with that I walked off to join the rest with yoongi hyung following me behind.

9.37am

Remember how I said I can get through this? I was lying to myself. I keep making soo many mistakes. The others have yet to say something about it. But I know I'm getting them angry because we have to keep playing the music over and over again. I felt bad for making them put up with my mistakes. But on the other hand, they aren't the ones dancing with 62817382kg (heavy) arms and legs which take up soo much energy to lift.

1.08pm

"Once we are done with this last part, you can all go for lunch. But no errors. I want perfection and synchronization." Our dance instructor announced.

Everyone was excited to get this over and done with so that they can enjoy a nice long 2 hours break lunch. Me, on the other hand, I was panicking because I ought to mess up a few times. Which meant that we would have to do this over and over again.