Claimed as Red Queen

(Tord's P.O.V.)
Today i woke up to Y/N gone, i quickly got out of bed not bothering to change out of my red hoodie and my jeans. I found her talking to Patryck and Paul at the cafeteria, i was so worried. I went back to the room and left the empty cafeteria where Patryck, Y/n and Paul were talking in.

I got dressed in my uniform and smoked my cigar, on my way out i saw some girl soldiers talking about me. Saying stuff like "OMG RED LEADER IS SO HOTT" i stared in disgust, i whisper shouted not to wake up the other soldiers "I'm taken!"
They looked at me with a heartbrokened face. I didnt really mind it because they only worked for me not working here just to see me.

--- At the Cafeteria OwO ---

(Y/N's P.O.V.)
I saw Tord (since when did you start calling him that ;-;)  walking towards me, i  swayed my tail from the left and to the right repeatedly, he hugged me and i hugged back. "Morning hun" he said in his heavy and thick accent but he tried to smoothen it, i blushed at his attempt and he brought me Patryck and Paul to a private room so we wouldnt disturb the other soldiers.

We sat down and Tord sighed, "Well, Y/N  my Love. Today, you are claimed as Red Queen." i blushed "T-Tor- i m-mean o-owner i-" i stammered as he replied "Call me Tord." he said calmly, holding my hand with his red robotic arm. He patted my ears softly to let me cool down a bit.

Suddenly, i saw the door open..
I knew who it was,
The person i used to love the most,
The person who cared for me the most,
The person who wanted to adopt me but couldnt because he already had a cat..

It was...
(HAHHAH CLIFFHANGERR, But seriously read my A/N chapter! Later, i will do Eddsworld x Spring and Friends! Based on you! dares, Q n As or requested Eddsworld x Spring and Friends  fanfiction! For now goodbye!!!)