...

<T h i r d P e r s o n P O V >
Tord yawned, stretching his arms. Only to find out that his lover (Y/N) was waiting for him. Scanning the messages in her phone, her breathe hitching every second.

"Y/N sweetie, are you okay?" Tord asked the young female, Y/N only cried harder. She sobbed onto his shoulder, making Tord lower his eyebrows in sorry and worry.

"H-He's after m-me." Y/N choked out through her soaring and painful throat, making Tord's eyebrows cock in anger. Making him gritt his teeth.

"Hun, pack your things. We're going back home." Tord says sweetly, kissing her fore head as he carressed her H/C hair.

Y/N nodded softly putting her lips to his, making the boy chuckle.

-------------- on the plane -----------
<Third Person P. O. V>
Spring let everyone inside, then just when she wanted to close the door. She widened her eyes, and tripped to the green grassy ground.

"G-Go.." She weakly stated, as tears formed in her eyes. Her chest bleeding heavily, "S-Spring?!" Patryk cried as he took the blue fox female inside the plane and shut the doors.

Tord opened one of the windows and took out his MP5, tearfully aiming it at one of black leader's henchman.

Y/N cried, and so did Shimmer making Paul cock his eyebrows in sorry.

"Spring, everything will be just fine! Just d-dont you dare c-close those eyes!" Y/N cried as Shimmer took a medical kit.

Paul shot black's leader's soldiers whom were following their plane, he screamed at them making them flinch as he fired a grenade at them.

"Listen Y/N.. Shimmer.. Protect her, it's your duty" Spring states, taking a few low breathes.

Tord's eyes were sparkled with tears as he set his gun down and ran to his sister.

"N-No! Spring! D-Dont leave me" Tord cried, making Patryck cry even harder as he increased his speed.

"Im sorry guys, but i'll miss you." Spring said, smiling lovingly as sheclosed her eyes. Taking in her last breath.

"SPRING!" Patryck cried, making the others sob in sadness.