WHAT?! >///<

( Y/N's P.O.V )
The realization hit me.. IM LATE FOR MY DATE WITH TORD! I freaked out making me jump out of the bed and Tord looked very confused, I told him to stay outside with the guys while i was here with the girls.

Shimmer said "Let me find some good ones here!" she looked through my suitcase while Spring had a smug grin "Shimmer~" Spring said calling out for her as i stand there in confusion, Spring pulled out a pair of clothes and showed the picture to us both

(Pretend the skirt is red-)
(P.S. I dont own the picture! It took me hours to find) 😢

My jaw dropped and i said "A-Are you girls sure?" They nodded and dragged me to the bathroom for me to get changed.

I went out in the outfit they gave me (Pic above + red Flowercrown and a white bandage on your cheek) with black high knee socks. I slipped into the shoes and poofed out my neko ears and my tail.

Tord happened to be waiting on the bed, One thing was different about him..

Hair horns..
White bandage..
A red suit..
Wait a suit?!

He looked up at me, and blushed. About to drool any second, i angrily narrowed my eyes at the two wolf girls. As they snicker in the background i got my other dress and walked into the bathroom and slammed the door shut.

---5 minutes later---

(Tord's P.O.V.)
I waited for Y/N, then the door slammed open to a very flustered Y/N in a red dress that nearly made me drool..

(Pic is not mine!)Now she looks like those adorable anime nekos, what i didnt notice was Spring and Shimmer was out of our hotel room

(Pic is not mine!)
Now she looks like those adorable anime nekos, what i didnt notice was Spring and Shimmer was out of our hotel room. I quickly snapped myself out of it and held her hand, she smiled and walked next to me.

I called Edd, Matt, and 'Tom' to come along with their girlfriends, to the special private  dinner in England.

I opened the door and everybody was ready. We walked out of the hotel and into the Limo where all the girls. Shimmer, Spring and Y/N squealed.