"Im not Tom."

<Third Person P.O.V.>
"What else do you need to say.. Commie..?"
The voice called, making Everyone gasp.

"T-Tom?" Tord called out to Black Leader,
Black leader chuckled and shook his head. Taking off his hood. Revealing himself.

"im not Tom, im Ash." The blonde haired male stated, putting Tord on gunpoint. Tord gulped as more anger piled up in his chest.

"Any last words, Red Leader?" The leader asked, ready to pull the trigger of his pistol.

Tord huffed and thought for awhile, when all of a sudden. A BOOM! Could be heard in the distance.

It was Y/N as a Giant Cat with huge wings, ready to tackle Black Leader.

"Im done with you, you've hurt everybody i loved. You killed my best friends, you mistreated me, you abused me. And most importantly.. You're going to kill the love of my life and the only person i have left? Not today Ash." Y/N informed, approaching the leader.

Making Black Leader drop the gun and stumble over a gun that laid on the floor, Red took this as an advantage and nodded at Y/N. Her nodding back.

Tord took the run and pressed a button on his red metalic arm, creating a wall inbetween him and black leader.

Ash cried for Y/N to stop as Y/N ran, sharp claws flaring out of her paws as she ran, the wall closed right after they heard a bloody slash and a cry of pain.

Tord faced the Black Leader's Soldiers, in which one of them screamed.

"RETREAT! RETREAT!" They started running as the metal cages became weaker since Black Leader wasn't alive anymore.

Tord unlocked the cages and let all of them out. Shadow started running with Sonic by his side, golden and blue blurs painting the hallway filled with victory as they chased the soldiers.

Tord, Pau and Pat did the same. They started shooting and fighting with them, killing them after what they've done.

And from that Day on..
The Red Army won every war they obtained.