Min Kattunge Are you okay??

(Y/N's P.O.V.)
While me, Shimmer, Spring, Pau, Pat and Tord were playing Truth or Dare. Shimmer replied "Y/N T or D?" i responded with a delighted sigh "Truth." Shimmer put a smug grin on her face "How many kids will you and Red Leader have~?" i  stutterred while mad blushes started to form on my cheeks "I-I u-um,we-" Spring laughed and Tord stood up and walked towards me, he sat behind me and hugged my waiste from behind, putting his head on my head between my neko ears. "We can prove it now~" He said teasingly. Shimmer's eyes widened and so did everyone's eyes widened, So were mine. BUT i was ABSOLUTELY the reddest tomato in the world (sorry i wheezed so many times writting tomato 😂). Shimmer said in a disorted voice "oK tHaTs tOo mUcH iNfOrmAtiOn" Tord "Mhm, okay." then we continued on with the game.

(Tord's P.O.V.)
We continued with the game and during Spring's turn i absolutely lost myself and laughed loudly remembering the incident an hour ago, everybody looked at me then one by one everyone started laughing loudly.

We were on the floor laughing until i stopped and sat back up wiping my tears of laughter, i said "Ok *chuckle* L-Let's continue- *chuckle* a-again" everybody agreed and on every answer or question someone laughs. It was like an everlasting piece of happiness we all shared.

(Y/N's P.O.V.)
Tord asked me "Y/N T or D?", i replied with a gentle tone "Dare" of course i wanted some action once in a while. Tord thought of something and one of his horns perked up, "I dare you to kiss me." i yelped at that answer while eveyone has smug grins attached. I stutterred and shaked lightly and sighed, i passionatly kissed Tord and he look shocked and surprised. We both melted into it while The Two girls and Two boys clapped and laughed taking pictures of us, we parted and our face reddened as we both looked at all of them squealing. Shimmer replied with a tone of excitement "EEEKKK MY LITTLE KITTEN HAS GROWNNN"  i lightly elbowed her arm, all red.
Tord put his arm around me and we decided to end the game blabbering about random stuff.

(Tord's P.O.V.)
We were talking about how our days were going in the red army, how EXPLICIT they were when they practically shipped us both. I reddened at that thought, "Why would you be so detailed in our ships until you guys would talk about us having kids?!" i said gently trying to sound less loud so i wouldnt scare min liten Kattunge. They smirked and Pat answered "Weelll, you guys make a great couple! And you both match each other" i became flustered as i turned to my right where Y/N was very flustered. I scratched behind her neko ears using my robot arm which was located on the right.
"Pat, dont do that.. Red'll kill us all." Pau told him sternly, while punching his arm lightly. I  thought of that  and had a smug grin attached to my face, "oh yes~ certainly~" i said. They all turned red with eyes widened while Y/N was giggling, laughing and hitting the ground practically laughing really loud.  "But when?" Shimmer said trying to join in the conversation.

I sighed and said "Weell, Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... Maybe us all could go on a vacation?" Y/N sat up, gasped and said "6 TICKETS?! WOO HELL YEA" everybody facepalmed and started chuckling. "But yeah, i'll seriously do that, you guys deserve it" i said. "To where?!" they all gasped excitedly and the girls squealing loudly i swear i think it hurt my ears a bit. I thought for a moment "Hmm, England?" Since the base was In Norway. Which where we are right now, i thought maybe we could walked around there. "YAYY" All the girls (shimmer,spring, and Y/N) squealed while me and the guys (Pau, Pat and Tord) Chuckled facepalming.

This is going to be an ass blasting bitcheloid~

(A/N):
Hello every reader! If you get the referance Tord said in the bottom i will seriously add you to the story. I can only fit only 3 people tho :'(. It leads to those 3 people being Edd, Tom, And Matt's girlfriends. HEHEHEHEHHEHHE No more single beans. If you get the referance. Fill this form.

Name/Full name:
Nickname:
Age:
Likes:
Dislikes:
Appearance:
Career:
Who's girlfriend:
Attitude:
Clingy or less clingy:

If you get what im doing with the clingy and less clingy, you'll have to find out youself~~!!

HHEHEHEHEHHEHE

~TordTheUwU out~
776 words