Sorry my Old Friends..

(Y/N's P.O.V.)
As we headed to fancy dinner, i was talking with Shimmer and Spring who was currently feeling a bit nervousness.

I elbowed them with a smug grin attached on my face, They shot me a dirty look with reddened faces. I bursted out laughing and i fell to the ground, Tord then look behind him which i stopped laughing and i got back up.

He chuckled softly looking foward, and proceeded to walk along with his two hench man Pat and Paul. Spring and Shimmer tried to hold their laughter in as hard as possible. "Girls.. Calm down.. You sound like your drunk" Paul said teasingly to us three.

~~Few walks to the lobby~~

(Third Person P.O.V.)
As you and the girls were about to open the lobby door, you guys had your mouths open. Shocked.. To see a private limo before your very own eyes, you guys shut your mouths and just walked akwardly to the limo.

"Ladies first~" The guys cooed as Patryck opened the limo door, you girls got in and sqealed like little teenage girls about to meet their idols (smh i cant even meet my idols 😥👌) The guys chuckled and got in.

The driver took you guys to the diner, and as he was doing so. Tord was texting Edd, Matt and Tom. You took a quick peek at the texts.. The convos were like nothing happened between the 4 of them.

Mirror Addict
(My girlfriend's still getting ready!! 😥👌👌)

Cola Addict
(im waiting in the car lmao, my girlfriend's sleeping lmao.)

Smirnoff  bish

Tord [Me]
(BRUH, You know that korean band Thomas?)

Smirnoff bish
(Yeah.. My girlfriend pulled me into it..)

Cola Addict
(Hurry Mattt!! Why are you taking so long eh? 😏)

Mirror Addict
(NO- She's done now imma head to the car)

Smirnoff bish
( 😏😏😏)

Tord [Me]
(😏😏😏😏😏)

Cola Addict
(guys. Stop it you two he's in the car here with his gf. Tom where are you?)

Smirnoff bish
(Im in the trunk of the car my gf here too)

Cola Addict / Tord [Me] / Mirror Addict
(WHAT?!)

Smirnoff bish:
(just go already, we had no space. In the passenger seat.)

Cola Addict:
(If it suits you 😏😥👌)

--End of chat--

TBC
A/N:
Sorry for not updating!!! Im truly sorry! Im gonna make more chapters after this so seeya my uwu's 💕💕💕💕💕💕