Their back.

(Third Person P.O.V.)
After that eventful night, all of you went back to the private hotel. Making you even more drowzy then you already were.

"Ughh i almost got captured!" you groan, Tord
Chuckles. "dont worry kitten, im here to protect you." Tord states, petting you. You purr in instinct. 

"But, atleast you're safe." Tord mentions, scratching your neko ears. You purred, making him blush and chuckle in excitement.

You felt more safe with him, as if you've known him your whole life. Knowing that you've known him just for a few years.

You purred, then hustling your way to the bed. Where you lazily laid down. Making him sigh. The horned boy took his clothes from his luggage and headed for the bathroom.

You took a deep breathe, as you began to ponder about black leader. 'why would he want to capture me?' you thought. You were feeling undecisive, intensely thinking about his intentions towards Tord and You.

You got up in a cold sweat, as you pryed onto the sheets. You grabbed your clothes and changed. As you were changing your clothes.

Tord walked in, but then he blushed. shutting the bathroom door  muttering a bunch of 'sorry's as it echoed from the key hole.

You chuckled, a streak of red forming across your cheeks. You set your used clothes into a bag and let Tord in.

Tord smiled lovingly, he set himself on the red delicate sheets. His messy horns piled up to be fluffy bushes.

'So Spring was right, Tord can be pervertive. But at the same time. Loving, adorable and caring. He isn't so bad. Like what other people think, even if he's wanted. He's still a humble man deep inside.' you thought. As he accepted you into his arms.

Snuggling, as his cold breathe blew over your neck. You giggled and pretended to squirm under his grasp, he chuckled and pet you. "as if you could escape me Min Kattunge~" He cooes.

You giggle and then your eyes grew heavy.
Drifting to his touch, sleeping all your worries away. As if the world was as peaceful as heaven..