A welcoming guest~

(???'s P.O.V.)
I kicked the door down, i caught a glimpse of  Y/N and Red leader holding hands with both of them tomato red. Looking at me, i sighed and dusted some dust off my uniform and right after that i facepalmed and said. "You two should really lock the private rooms." Red leader replied "Weelll i guess i forgot" he rolled his eyes playfully and said with a playful grunt "What do you want Edd?" I responded with a sigh, and nervously gulped "Some girl soldiers made love potions, in order for you to be theirs. I dont know what do anymore!! Their going insane!" Red leader's eyes widened and commanded his other two soldiers. "klargjør brettet NÅ!" (Prepare the board NOW!) Patryck and Paul nodded in approval and ran to the main hall.

(Tord's P.O.V.)
"Klargjør brettet NÅ!" i commanded, i couldnt believe on what i heard from Edd. Y/N Shivered a bit, her ears went flat right after she heard me shout / command. I went towards her and hugged her "It's okay Min Kattunge im just very frustrated about this situation.. Maybe go chill with your friends." i kissed her cheek. She hugged me and said between purrs  "Okay Hun."

-Timeskip by Tom screaming CHRISTMAS SUCKS throughtout his drunk day-

(Y/N's P.O.V.)
I was talking to my best friends Shimmer and Spring, they dont have a crush on R.L. but they have  crushes tho! Spring has a crush on Patryck, and Shimmer has a crush on Paul.. Anyways! Lets continue on! "Aww!! Y/N x R.L. Sitting under a tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G" Spring said, then i replied absolutely red "GUYSS!!! STAPHH" Shimmer then continued with a smug grin "Weelll maybe, You and R.L. would have great looking kids~" i absolutely went redder then before and punched her arm playfully. "Ow!" Shimmer shrieked, Spring and i laughed. "But really! A girl like you! R.L. Will marry you someday!" Spring said between breaths, I became Tsundere "Baka! No!" Tord opened the door with a Reddened face, (GET IT? RED LEADER? HAH XD ok i'll stop.) Both Shimmer and Spring had lenny faces on their faces, And they both wiggled their eyebrows. Tord and i covered our reddened faces, my ears kept on twitching and shaking. Tord went over to me and hugged me, "S-stop s-shaking." he said while still blushing. Shimmer said while folding her arms, with a smug grin still attached to her face Spring too "Heh these two lovebirds are just too cute."

(Spring's P.O.V.)     [YAYY ITS ME!]
"Heh these two lovebirds are just too cute." Shimmer said still having a smug grin attached, so did i. "Agreed!" i replied in an excited high pitched tone Red leader went up to both of us and said (*cough cough* Red leader is literally  3 inches shorter then Spring but *cough cough* 2 inches taller then Y/N so it's funny..) "Do you want me to call both of you girls' boyfriends??" We turned red as Y/N was laughing and wheezing until she was gasping for air in the background, "N-No s-sir!" We both said at the same time. We both looked away from Red leader, He chuckled facepalming and went back to stand next to Y/N.

"So when's The speech? Of the crazy girl soldiers around here?" i responded trying to forget of what just happened, Red leader looked his robot arm and accessed the time "Uhh, in 6 minutes" he replied. "We better get ready", Soon we got ready and all the soldier including me and Shimmer stood before the stage and Y/N standing behind Red Leader and Pau and Pat on each of side of Red leader, Pau on the left and Pat on the right. the speech began as soldiers were packed all over the place."

--Time skip by Edd finishing Tom's smirnoff fruit loops and Tom getting very triggerred--

(Tord's P.O.V.)
After the speech all the Girl soldiers got scared of me, and understood that i was TAKEN! T.A.K.E.N. TAKEN! can you spell it and understand?! Anways after the speech it was still 2:26 pm. 'Huh the speech only lasted for 2 hours? Damn my throat is soar' i thought to myself, 'maybe i could hang out with Spring, Shimmer Y/N Pau, And Pat in the meantime' i thought again to myself, i walked down the podium and walked my way with Y/N to Shimmer, Spring, Pau and Pat's room. I opened the door and said "Hey guys, we have nothing to do so why not hang out?" they all agreed and everybody got in their hoodies and jeans. We talked and played some games.

to be continued

(A/N):
HEYY GUYS!!! Sorry for not posting much, i've just been very frustrated on my discord server and Youtube. I CANT ADD RYTHM BOT >:'((((, so like i said! Edd was the welcoming guest! Anddd Sorry for the video above XDD the moaning Tord remix Lmao XDD okii! Baii! Wait! I wanted to show u on how Shimmer and Spring look like. Here!

Sorry if i made it on Gacha life, im too lazy too draw

Sorry if i made it on Gacha life, im too lazy too draw. And dont hate on my oc's if you do leave this book and me alone.
Baii!!

~TordThe UwU out~
883 words