I'll stay with you~!

(Tord's P.O.V)
As i scooped Y/N who was unconscious in my arms, i told Spring, Shimmer, Pau and Pat to come with me.

We ran to the elevator and directly to me and Y/N's room, i set her on the bed while Spring medicated Y/N with her powers. Pau and Pat calmed me down, and Shimmer mentioned Spring some of the powers for healing.

--after the powers are done--

(Spring's P.O.V.)
After i changed Y/N's clothes which were a f/c hoodie some short jeans and black high knee socks, i called the boys back in the room. They all changed to their hoodies, while me and Shimmer wore our usual crop top hoodies and short jeans + high knee socks we wear when we have free days. Shimmer's hoodie was white with long black sleeves, while my hoodie was a red crop top hoodie with black strings.

We talked about what we were going to have for dinner tonight, because currently it was 5:32 pm (SONG REFERENCE!!!) I suggested maybe bob's diner, and they all agreed. Y/N woke up from the slumber as she held her head with her hand.

Her huge F/c wings blocking a bit of her, Tord got up and ran towards her with tears pooling at the edge of his eyes.

(Y/N's P.O.V.)
I woke up to Tord drowning me in kisses, located everywhere, i hugged him a bit sloppily because i was still a little bit tired. Tord said "Im so happy your alive!" he says squishing me a bit.

I managed to get out of his grasp and fold my wings, i back away a little a bit unsure of my surrondings. Tord asked me confused and slightly sad "Min Kattunge? Why are you acting like this?"

"I-Im a bit unsure of my surrondings. And my vision is a bit blurry.." i said with a hint of confusion, Tord nodded and snuggled behind me but a bit too close to me.

His head was on top of mine, his hands were hugging me from behind. And our bodies werd very close to eachother.

"AHEM!" two familiar voices said, i opened my eyes to my vision not blurry anymore. I saw Shimmer and Spring standing infront of our bed.

I realized and then blushed, "WHO CHANGED MY CLOTHES?!" Spring and Shimmer innocently shrugged, making me believe it was Tord.

I punched Tord's shoulder making him wince in pain, "What was that for?!" he said still bothered by the pain. "You watched didnt you?!" He realized what you were saying and smirked "Maybe-" you cut him off by pinning him down.

I growled and said 4 simple words to him patiently "Your.Not.Trusted.Yet!" I stopped pinning him down and sat on the bed folding my arms while my neko ears dropped and my tail was curling around my body.

Tord crawled over to me and put his arm around me "Shimmer and Spring changed your clothes and i only got a little bit of sight." he says still trying to make an attempt of his accent.

Until..
Wait a minute..

(CLIFFHANGER)