A new week, a new mind

<Third Person P.O.V>
"Hey! How dare you!" Pat playfully called out to Y/N as a cat after she had taken his phone. Pau let out a happy smirk as he continued to smoke another cig, making Shimmer facepalm.

Tord was currently speaking to another leader, so there wasn't really much to do except fooling around.

"Angel island? What kind of magical nonsense is that?!" Red leader questions, laughing hysterically as he gazed onto his dark bloody red painted walls.

"Just listen, to me Red! There's a creature that lives there, and it's really powerful! I swear! I bet you £5,000 it's real!" the other leader promised from the other line.

Red leader plastered a smirk across his peachy face, thinking about the bet.

"Fine, i'll find it." and with that, the caramel haired boy hung up the phone.

He strode to the hangout room of his crew, opening the door.

"Pat, prepare a private jet. Pau prepare the stuff we need alongside with hiking equipments and Shimmer bring the medical kit." Red leader ordered patiently.

The three nodded in approval, and started to get to work. They exited the room and procedeed to prepare the following items.

Y/N sighed, making Tord smirk.

She went to the training room, passing Tord whom was smirking.

She saw her other bestfriend Daphne, who was passed out on the floor. Braided black hair was practically on the floor laying down alongside with her sweaty yet tired looking posture.

Y/N sneakily snuck to Daphne, in which Daphne was still passed out. But still inaccurately, awake at the same time.

"Sleep paralysis?" Y/N questioned to the black braided hair female.

The black haired female replied with a simple "Yea" and procedeed to try to sleep.

Y/N sighed and carried her to the clinic, setting her on the bed as she left.

The black braided female sighed, unable to move nor was she able to open her eyes.

The nurse approached the female and tried to fix her up.

--------------------L a t e r--------------------
<Third Person P. O. V>
"Ready?" Pat asked the 4 friends, who replied with a nod.

Pat smirked and let the wind take the jet to it's designated location.