ENGLAND IS MY CITY

(Tord's P.O.V.)
I woke up to Y/N in my arms while Zack was taking pictures of me and her. I instantly jolted upwards waking my poor little kitty girlfriend, we both woke up and Zack said while leaning near the escape hatch smirking, Or the door of the airplane. "We're already here." I replied back "Okay, where are the others?" Zack then replied lighting his other cigarette "Under a tree across the plane." both me and Y/N got up and i took our suitcase. We walked across to the field where Spring, Paul, Shimmer, and Patryk eating sandwiches and talking about me and Y/N.

--At the hotel--

Hotel rooms:
(Shimmer with Pau,
Spring with Pat,
Tord with Y/N )

(Y/N's P.O.V.)
I did a kitten yawned as i laid on the bed, Tord was in his red hoodie and was currently brushing his hair horns carefully, i watched him and meowed (still in my human form). He finished doing his hair, he then ran to the bed and jumped on the bed. Making me jump up a bit, we both laughed our butts off. Until my stomache hurt, (No worries! Reader chan is not pregnant! Not yet~....) i stopped laughing and ended up choking and coughing. Tord pat my back and i stopped coughing,

"wanna go to a restaurant tonight? Along with the others?" Tord said while petting my neko ears, i replied "Yea sure." We were both just laying on the bed pondering with silence between the both of us. When an idea popped in my head, "Tord!" i said while shaking him. He perked up and replied "Yes N/N?" Tord said, "Can we go to the beach with the others?" i responded. He thought of it and blushed, "You'll be s-showing too much s-skin!" he replied. I chuckled "It wont be your first time~" i teased, he blushed and sat up on the bed "fine you win, let me text the others." he said while pulling out his phone and letting out soft chuckles.

I went to the suitcase and grabbed my f/c bikini's alongside with Tord's R.L. coat, i happily skipped to the bathroom and began to change. After i was done i tied my h/l h/c (if its short just pretend you didnt tie it!) into a ponytail, my neko ears puffed out of my hair and my tail was out from the *Ahem*, and i used the R.L. coat. I walked outside to see Tord in his red trunks with his toned body texting Pau and Pat, i blushed. He looked at me and got a nosebleed, (If you wanna know how Tord looks like, His half scarred body is healed to his normal skin with his red Robot arm as the right arm is still there.) he quickly grabbed a tissue and wiped it away. He was blushing madly as i could tell, "What's up Red Leader~?" i said as i put my hands on his thighs making him even redder  (GET IT? HAHAHAHAHA ok i'll continue-)  he looked at my chest and back to my eyes "L-lets just g-go.." Tord says with stutters between his words.

-----At the beach-----

(Tord's P.O.V.)
We set our beach towels on the sandy floor, and everybody was having fun. I sighed at delight, Shimmer and Spring was getting some icecream and arguieng about the flavour, (YOU MOTHERFROSKER! WHY DO YOU LIKE STOBERRY) Paul and Patryck were busy playing in the water and Y/N was next to me holding hands. I got startled when Y/N was poking my cheek, i instantly jolted and started chasing her towards the shore. "You cant catch meee!!" Y/N shouted at me happily, "Oh~ Yes i can!" i replied still chasing her getting nearer to the water every second.

We finally got to the water which was a bit cold, but i didnt mind. We splashed each other repeatedly and laughed like little kids. I swam and dtood next to her in the water patting her F/c ears that blended along with her H/c hair, i swam to the shore with Y/N panting, because of running and splashing each other.

We decided to get some icecream when i spotted a familiar trio, i remembered the day i apologized to them. So it wouldnt hurt if i came near them.

WRONG!

I walked towards the trio with Y/N  and i saw Tom instantly jolting up and running towards me. Tom pinned me down and was about to punch me when Y/N's wing feathers fell to the floor. She had used a specific power known as 'Tear blast' i think. (It's a power where the oc of yours can literally teleport and create a giant flash causing the opponent to faint, its a very dangerous power which has a 50% chance of your oc to live and a 50% chance to die. So watch what happens! And btw the opponent will faint for atleast an hour.)  Tom fainted next to me as i ran with tears down my eyes to Y/N who collapsed and fell on her knees with her giant wings covering her. She was panting slightly heavily as  pools of tears start to form in my eyes.

"Y/N! P-Please t-tell me y-your okay!" i stuttered blinking back tears repeatedly.

(Y/N's P.O.V.)
"Y/N P-Please t-tell me y-your okay!" Tord said stuttering and hugging me, my eyes were growing heavier but i managed to make out my words "B-Bring me b-back to t-the h-hotel-" and with that it turned black.

(A/N!):
Hello every one! So im gonna make a new chapter after this! Im sorry if you think i made Y/N too OP im trying to make my dream book come true even if it's trash and it's full of cringey stuff. I hope you understand! Love you all!! 💕💕

XOXO,
TordTheUwU

~TordTheUwU out~

1112 words