Reylo University Part 9

Kylo had been bored for the past two weeks. He had been taken along to his mam's business trip in Coruscant with important political business. Coruscant was a huge metropolis full of shops and skyscrapers. He just wanted to stay home and go around Naboo with his mates but was told he had to come. Something about him not being trusted ugh!

He was very angry he hated these trips because he would just walk around Coruscant on his own. He had been to Coruscant millions of times because of his mam. He was fed up with going now. Whilst at Coruscant he went shopping for school. He didn't get everything he need their because he wanted to pick out stuff with Hux he just bought some black trainers in Coruscant and a sith t-shirt. The rest of the time he just sat at the hotel sketch it's the only thing that calmed him down.

When he finally got home yesterday, he went to meet Hux and Phasma almost immediately. He had asked them what they were up to when he was gone, and they said they just vandalized the youth zone and dossed around in first order park. They were going to go clubbing though tonight with Kylo at 'Jabba's place'. This made Kylo feel better as finally he could do something fun.

Kylo had tea got changed into a black hoodie and jeans and went to meet Phasma and Hux.Hopeful tonight was going to be better than the rest of summer so far! 

Hopeful tonight was going to be better than the rest of summer so far!