Chapter 7. Past

It was obvious neither of you wanted to pull away from the warm embrace of eachother. Seeing that everytime you tried to get up Yoongi would have just pulled you closer. Tight enough to keep you there but not to hurt you. You would have tried to push back but it was usless with the amount of strength the dogboy had. So you stayed until the annoyance from the ringing of the door overpowered the comfort of laying by his side. "Yoongi I have to see who it is." you say a little dismayed from his grip softening. He whined a little but had complied standing up behind you as he attempted to wrap himself around you. "No baby, you stay here I'll be back i promise" you gave him a reasurring smile and walked up to the peephole while Yoongi sat flat on the couch again fluffing out his tail but never breaking his eyes off you. You see a fluffy pink headed man, petit in form but still tall enough for you to have to look up to see his plump face. You opened the door instantly regretting it because the sight of Park Jimin brought back nothing but unwanted and painful memories. His dark button eyes beamed as he saw you appearing at the open door.

"Hey...Y/n"

Your name on his lips where like melted honey in heaven but his entire demeanor looked as though he'd just arrived from hell

Your name on his lips where like melted honey in heaven but his entire demeanor looked as though he'd just arrived from hell. His eyes were Draped with dark curtains laced uperneath it and his normally perky full lips layed flat and still on his face. He emitted a dull dark cloud around him and his shirt was wrinkly it looked as though it had been worn to its last thread. Eventhough it nearly broke you to see Jimin in this form you had to remain composed. You had to remember how he made you feel the very day he betrayed your trust and broke your heart. "Jimin. What are you doing here?" you tried sounding cold but it came off more as surprised and hurt giving yourself a mental slap for it. "You look so beautiful."

He tried to advance to you but you stepped back with an amount of causiousness even surprising to you. "What do you want Jimin?" He tried to look at you and opened his mouth to speak but tears came out instead of words. " I tried to move on Y/n." he paused. "Christ. I tried so hard, but nothing I do is ever right!" He pulled his hands into his soft hair as he spewed out more tears. "I I can't eat! o- or sleep or even try to speak without thinking of you Y/n. It's killing me inside!" You were at the verge of breaking down, tears had already claimed you cheecks at the sight of the broken man standing infront of you. The man you once loved."When I wake up I see you.T- Then When I go to work I see you. When I even fucking close my eyes all thats there is you!". You couldn't quite grasp to the extent how long you had been staring at Jimin. For what seems like an eternity could just have been five minutes. you wanted so badly to scream at him with what all your lungs could give and tackle him with the same bloodshed and bruises he left your heart with when he cheated on you.

But instead you choose to turn away. He wasn't worth wasting any of your percious valuable time and tears on anymore. Not now that you have Yoongi. Not now that you've seen his true worth and what a waste of worth it was. You summoned all the courage and strength you still had left in you to look at him. "Jimin this was over a long time ago. I have to move on. You have to move on. Let's keep it over."
You were about to walk back inside when Jimin gapped on to your arm and started pulling. "Wait!...wait I" he was at a lost of words while you were at a lost of patience he tried pulling you arm back but he was surprisingly strong despite he's short demeanor. "Jimin let go you're hurting me!" Everytime he spoke he'd muffled the words trying to get out. It was like he was seeing the last glimps of hope fading away right infront of his eyes. subconsciously he tightened his grip trying to so desperately keep hold of you. You shouted at a high enough volume to somewhat ease the pain ringing in your arm, and then at that very moment,
Jimin's form crashed towards the ground...

*786 words*