Chapter 16. A whole lot more

"What the hell are you doing here?" I bursted out, unknowingly laughing and crying in the same breath. Yoongi had curled me up in a ball in his arms trying to understand who the man was and why he had so suddenly forced a reaction from you, his mind went fuzzy and a slight headache had formed. "Try not to show worry Y/n, stress isn't going to help him" Jimin nonchalantly waltzed in, leather coat and all, strawberry hair slicked back,his outwards demenor the polar opposite of the bleeding man that slept on your couch that night.

He reluctantly led you outside as Yoongi was hesitant to release you from his grasp, feeling his arms loose it's strength he weakly called out for you before losing consciousness. You knew he was tired so you decidedto make a mental note to scold the daylight out of him once he got his strength back as you walked out the room.

He started at you blankly as his chocolate soulless eyes drowned in yours "It's been a while"

"Save me this small talk and tell me why you're here." You spat out, arms crossed as you waited for Jimin to continue. Ignoring your question he observed you from head to toe, registering your apparent lack of sleep and down spiraling aura with a frown "You've gotten Skinner."

"And you still got no jams...Jimin why the hell are you here!?" He rolled his eyes disregarding your last statement. "We need to find a way to talk, this is... complicated." he bit his plump lower lip into a frustrated groan like he was fighting for the words to come out. With all the fucked up crap he'd put you through it was so hard to look at the man in front of you and pretend like you didn't still love him. Like you didn't want to crush yourself into him and cry away about how you missed him so much you couldn't breath. How you remember it all, the little aegos he did to cheer you up after a long day, or all the time you spent together eating mochi while squishing his undeniably perfect face, the hugs, the kisses all the love that he had fathomed in you still layed resting within a hidden corner of your heart, but he played you, pretended he loved and once you gave him everything, your world, he fucked you right over- 'well maybe he did love you too' you thought. But it was much reliving to the pain to act like he never did in the first place, and now he has the guts to give you a 'we need to talk'? at that point it was safe to say you had just lost the last fuck available to give. "We don't get to talk Jimin, this isn't some magical fan fic where everything can be resolved by just one conversation!" You raised your voice in growing annoyance. "Y/n. list-"

"No. You listen Jimin. I don't know what type of fucked up yaundere obsession you have with me but stay away from me, my apartment and my life and most of all stay the fuck away from Yoongi." I growled, an irritating sting in my eyes as i saw the guilt lace in his frown.
"Well i'm afraid this is a little bigger than you and me sweetheart." He said a hidden anger dragged in his tone. He looked blank, slightly shocked as the tears i didnt know were existing swelled up my eyes. He scoffed lacing his hand through his hair and turning around. "I think we both know that,that fire wasn't and accident." He shifted his gaze from both my eyes searching for a sign that i wasn't sure about " It's you. Me. Or that hybrid." He strung out the last word befor moving 180 degress away from me walking to the entrance, He turned back one last time staring deeply into me, before walking out there was a whispered almost inaudibly " And a whole lot more..."

--------------------------------------------------------------

I came back inside, not wanting to thinking about the shit show that just occurred outside. Seeing Yoongi so peacefully asleep made my heart come to rest and my throat less dry. It's safe to say i haven't been at peak condition these past couple of hours. Fourth eight to be exact, my unwashed hair and dirty cloths mimicking the stress and worry I've been facing with yoongi being here. Where did the fire come from? And what did Jimin even mean by it's you, me or...

Yoongi groaned in aggravation shifting in his bed from corner to corner. His eyes cold shut, meaning he was still asleep but his skin felt like fire, his body boiling and even burning to the touch. I started panicking, not knowing what to do in the moment. His groaning turning into a blood curdling growl and his sharp claws engraved with the pillow his eyes still shut. "Bultaoreune" he whispered in a raspy yet almost god like and inhumane screech.

"Y-yoongi!?" I cried out desperately smashing the button to alert a nurse. I looked at him unscathed by his sharp claws and held his hands although it did claw at me and the cool drops of blood slowly came out the open wounds i still held held him. He started crying and shouting in the same breath and the agony became unfathomable. I held him in my arms and traced his hair away from his face, silently shushing him while i traced circles on his sweating hot back. "It's okay Yoongi" you whispered as his shouting gradually softened to whimpers his claws and fangs still fully apparent. "Don't you know?..."
.
.
.
"I love you fluffy husky"

***...I'm sorry it's so short but i have an announcement! 

I'm sorry it's so short but i have an announcement! 

    So...as you could tell, my update schedule has been everywhere lately and it's unfair to me and the wonderful people that take the time to read and vote for my book. So be reassured that I'll be posting frequently every saturday another chapter on either this story or one of my other stories on watt pad. Stay tuned. And thank you for reading! Lots of love, I purple you all. 💜***

*1042 words*