Chapter 10. wrong

The kiss emerged a new strange set of emotions you never thought you had in you. One moment you were comforting you baby huskey telling him how much you loved him and valued his entire existance the next thing you know tounges were fighting in a passionate heat flooding out all the uncharted feelings present between you and yoongi but were never said.

anguish, sorrow and love pouring out with every breathe yoongi took prolonging the deep kiss. they were all fighting against each other as the next one sent a new set of shivers racing down your body. It felt so right. It felt like two souls had finally found each other through decades of past life times and nothing could ever destroy the heaven that he built in your heart. But you knew it was wrong. Yoongi was your hybrid. He's a broken man fighting through his demons and you're his owner- his best friend.

He's a hybrid. You're a human. The heavy affection and longing for you screamed out in volumes as yoongi held your cheeks so dearly he gently pulled you closer to him. chest on chest as one hand gripped you by the waist and the other held you like you would have disappeared like a dream at any moment. you were a drop of water in the dessert to him. The unquenchable thirst of a dying man. You felt all his love in that one kiss, and what a great love he burdened. The feeling overwhelming you. Vindictively threatening you to open you're own heart to him and show him you felt as much undying unconditional love as he did.

But you had to stop. This was wrong. You pulled back trying to catch the air your lungs were dying for. " Y-yoongi." You both stare at each other. His glossy eyes observing absolutely every detail that shifted in your face. He was breathing heavily too. but could someone tell me why he still looked so dahm sexy? (Not that you see him in that way or anything.)

"You...didn't reject me." He whispered shocked at his own epiphany. You were equally as surprised realizing he was right. Why didn't you stop him? Why was you heart so overwhelmed with warmth and hope and... What the hell are you thinking? You can't do this!

"Yoongi. Lets talk about it later. I...em have WORK! yes work so i really have to go!" yoongi gave you a pounding gaze as he ticked his head sideways towards you. "Y/n you don't normally work on Saturdays" and just like that the hungry wolf that claimed your lips had turned back into your sweet innocent yoongi. And you were glad of it. You gave him a gingery smile trying to hide the fact that your having a mental life crisis "Oh well you know these things always changing! I'm going to be gone for some hours lets head to namjoons place so i can drop you off." You took a b line for the room's door as fast as you could say Army's wallet is broke.

Trying to hide the crimson that formed on your cheeks and ignoring the hand yoongi offered you since you two normally walked hand in hand whenever you went out anywhere. You couldn't face him right now. The heat inside of you only seemed to swell up at his presence and you didn't know how to handle it. Or what IT was for that matter. So the best thing you could do for now was ignore him. At least until you sorted out you feelings and the heat between you two had died down.

.
.
.
** sorry this is short guys but i wanted to post this chapter because i have school stuff to sort out soon and i might get to busy to post.

Also i'm sorry i posted late.(╥_╥) Here's a
meme to Make up for it :))**

(╥_╥) Here's ameme to Make up for it :))**

*655 words*

*655 words*