Chapter 11. ghost and monsters

Ignoring yoongi proved to be harder than expected. Whenever you tried to walk away from the sheer cuteness he emits from his very being when he wanted to play and cuddle, or paid less attention when he was around you his fluffy ears would drop and his little tail stopped dancing and tucked under his legs. This was incredibly painful to watch. Considering how much he loved the unlimited attention you'd always give him after work. You felt so guilty but this was what you had to do. At least for now. Today, just like any other, you were dropping him off at Namjoon's before you went to work. You wanted to start making a habit of it. You didn't like the idea of yoongi alone without you but you still had to pay for yours and his living somehow.

"Yoongi let's go!" You say in a gentle voice. His body moved up from the couch and waddled over to you ears parked and hair thoroughly beded. He put his best little gummy smile on and nodded. "Got everything you need?" I gave him a questionable smile and he took a pause to think of the question before forming an o shape with his mouth and turning back to the couch to reach for something. He came back seconds later with an even brighter smile. "Yes. I got the remote!"

Wait...the remote?
I gave him a longer questioning stare while an amused smile was forming on my lips"Wait...the remote?" he looks innocently at me. "For their t.v..." He goes on with a curious stare on his face. "They have a t.v don't they?".
"Yes suga but they have their own remote" you say softly holding back the inner burst of laughter threatening to surface. He was just so cute! Yoongi looked confused for a moment before the rush of red race through his face.

"Oh." He said again before shyly putting the remote back."That makes sense." He took his tail from behind and started stroking it nervously and i swear i felt my heart melt at that moment. "Let's go baby" you say opening the door and allowing him to walk out before you do the same. He reached for your hand but you pretended to not see as you tucked a lace of your brown hair behind you ears.

You saw yoongis tail go silent prior to hitting the lining of the hallway due to excitement. He looked down again this time with no coat of embarrassment before tugging at your sleeve which put everything to a pause you stopped and looked back at him. When you gently lifted his chin up to caress one of his chubby cheeks you saw he was visibly nervous which some how made you uneasy. "Y/n." He barely said in a low tone avoiding meeting your eyes. "Why... didn't you reject me?"

Those words in its own made your heart sink into you stomach and you palms sweaty. You took a step back away from him to no avail for he instantly held your hand back to ease the sudden lack of your touch he'd been so painfully deprived of late. "Umm look yoongi what happened..." He gave you the biggest doey eyes ever fathomed. Biting his lip in anticipation, he's ears perked up as if ready to yank every word that came out of you like a fish on a hook. His sad eyes desperately looking at you searching for an answer. One you didn't have and one you couldn't give. You've been torturing your self these past few days. Mind in battle between your undeniable love for him and your moral compass. You couldn't even acknowledge that you had fallen in love with your fluffy huskey yet alone tell him the reason for why you followed your heart to him at a moment of vulnerability.

"Let's talk about it after work okay?" You say trying to act as natural as you could while sparing yourself some time. You didn't want to worry him and you definitely didn't want him to think you'd treat him differently now after the whole ordeal. "look we arrived!" You stated much brightly than usual not so casually trying to direct the conversation into something else. Anything else.

The door bell rang but instead of seeing Namjoon, the tall purpley man that usually attended to the door whenever he has a visitor ever since that incident with jin and yoongi. A lean bubbly figure nearly crashed through the door as they opened it up. Gracing you with the biggest sunshine smile you've ever seen.