Chapter 13. Movies

**Can I just say you guys are amazing. This book has hit three thousand views! Like where did y'all come from???

I didn't expect this at all and I'm greatful for all your support. With that said... Let's get on with it :)**

You were watching the movie with your fluffy friend as the lovey dovey scenes set your pulse in a frenzy. It was one of those cliché, sloppy, halfassed rom cons. which to your great surprised left Yoongi almost in tears as the blonde headed woman dramatically leaped out of the door where the pouring rain had drenched everything but her conveniently dry gorgeous hair. 'we can't...I can't do this Raphael.'

"Nooo!" Yoongi jumped across the couch and into your arm. You almost giggled at the cute reflex until you had noticed he was genuinely scared with the way he's nose had scrunched up to his eyes and the subtle tears smirking quietly down his cheeks.

"Hey, suga it's okay it's only a-"
At that moment he jerked his hand into the one that was reaching for his green fur. He held it securely like his last breathe had depend on it. '

'Veronica I love you will all my being! Can't you see that!??' the man screamed a wave of glass splashing across the floor as redden snowflakes dropped from his palm. 'PLEASE DON'T LEAVE!' he cries out in agony. The golden haired woman strapped the belt of her waistcoat as the bitter rain ran through her ear. "We're just too different." She slams the door leaving the man to bleed.

Yoongi's eyes were joined to the injured man on the television. The light lumminating his face in contrast to the darkness around us. An estuary pouring out and baring its tears on his cheek. You almost swooned over the way he took this movie so literal and dramatically. He was so soft on the inside like a marshmellows in a hard chocolatey shell. But somehow a little bit of you still felt your heart jitter around your stomach as you bit your lip seeing the husky you care about get so emotional. "Baby it was just a-"

"They were different." He whispered to himself softly, barely audible but enough for you to notice. Verdant whisp of his hair were facing forward covering his face. You could only see the slight trimmers on his lips that would have been oblivious to if it weren't for the fractures lacing in his words."He loved her so much...but they were just different." You came in and gave him the warmest hug you could. It made you uneasy that he hadn't reciprocate the comforting act but after a few seconds he grasped both hands around your torso and allowed himself to sink into you.

"Sugar it's okay to be upset, but baby it was just a mov-"

"IT'S NOT JUST A MOVIE!" He jolted up tail raised and eyes a glossy teary red. His canines curled out as he hissed at you. The look of pure shaken shocked that greeted you face must have surprise him too because fear ran across his black glowing eyes before he frantically looked for the nearest door which had been the bedroom and jostled right into the room. Slamming the door and locking the green husky in.

What. The. Flip flop.
Do huskies even hiss???

Moments of pure confusion left you trapped in your own thoughts. What did he mean 'it's not just a movie?' Yoongi had never been so aggressive towards you in that type of manner. The way he's canines coiled perfectly grazing the burgundy of his lips that trembled with an unnerving speak of fear. But what has cut you off hard the most was his eyes, melting into a glowing, flaming, carmine that penetrated the soul in yours. He bored into you like a beetle in a shot hole.

He hadn't looked at you with his normal calm caring unhinged demeaner. He looked at you as though you were going to be his next meal. An animal gawking at it's meal...and that at the most didn't set the hair at the back of your neck standing, but it send it running from England all the way to South korea and back.

You stood up releasing the disarray of popcorn from it's couchy prison of yoongi's outburst, taking some pillows and blankets from the spear supply closet and drifted into a world of unconsciousness into the couch.

(YOONGI'S P.O.V)

It wasn't until it was noon that Yoongi had finally got up from his cacoon of blankets and tears. Sad bags of puffy tinted red eyes surfaced underneath he's pillow, drops of tears still visibly attached.
He nearly attacked you.
The very thoughts churned a pain in his stomach and made his want to puke. Now you've seen the real Yoongi.
How ugly and hideous the beast inside him could really be. Threatening the hand that not only fed him but nurtured and loved him. It was going to be exactly like Taehyung all over again. In a pit of loneliness and pain. She would hate him now for certain he knew she would. She'd start starving him like he's owner had done before, choking him whenever she felt bored and tired of hisface and beat him to unconsciousness every night.

He's whole entire body fell into a state of shock. His mind numb from all the pains of the past flushing back to him like the storm of rain smashing across the window silly. Yoongi always hated the noise. The sound of empty air and cold water mixing in a chaotic concoction of blood and his empty grasp of life.

.
.
.
*** Thank you for reading. Please vote! I purple you all!*💜💜💜***

*963 words*