Chapter 15. It rained.

*** ok so y'all know I stolk the crap outta you when it comes to this book right? I saw this on my page...

And I started wheezing for no particular reason. Sorry for the long wait LizetteJandres I hope you like this chapter, I purple you all💜💜💜***

You woke up again. The sharp sting of the wind in contrast to the rising pang in your head. Your eyes registered a pair of short dogs ears and with it, pairs of melancholy eyes that were staring back at yours. You were laying down on Jin's soft lap. A startled glimpse of hope and relief left his eyes as he's cheeks puffed up at the sight of your consciousness. "Y/n" He whispered softly slowly pulling you up from his lap only to embrace you again in an insufferable hug, unwilling to let you go even when you patted his broad shoulder to reassure him that you were indeed still conscious.

"You were out for hours" a grey like voice peered from the front seat. Where a dirty blonde haired man was driving. His eyes were penetrated to the road, but the intense tapping of his thumb on the wheel and the sorrow hiding even lower than the sacks under his eyes made it obvious that he was anything but focused.
The pains stopped surging as the memories recoil back to your mind. The imagine of yoongi, a solitary boy that you neglected is left there still, as your ribs clench to the fibers of your heart realizing you don't remember what happened after you called the ambulance and blacked out.

"Where's Yoongi?"

"At the hospital." Jin's scilent presence now filled up the atmosphere. "We heard you screaming late last night." You try to recoil any memory of Jin or Namjoon but you couldn't fabric any. "I need to get to him" you said dryly. Looking around and drinking in the environment. The fast moving pace of the outside world mimicked the rhythm of your pulse. Jin calms you down as he presses your head on his strong shoulder softly Patting your back, oddly comforting the ceasless thoughts embroidered within your mind.

"The ambulance took him Y/n" Namjoon stated. "He'll be safe We're arriving there now."
--------------------------------------------------------------
And so you did.
There he was, sickly pale in complexion, the peppermint leafy scent of his emerald hair shrinked into a snow kissed golden wobbly reflection of grief. He's eyes were shut. A discoloured washed shade of pomegranate on his lips. The man you loved was dying right in front of your eyes. And you were completely helpless in it. Your lips quivered as you saw him opening his eyes. He carved his eyes into yours, the dim lining of hope laced in an ocean of confusion and anguish .    Soon enough a river formed where eyes were ment to be, he looked at you smiling, even though the dryness in his lips chipped away his features and the smile curving of his mouth didn't completely make his eyes disappear as it normally did.

"It rained today" he croaked out. The weakness in his voice made your stomach do black flips. The over bearing rhythm of your heart threatening to make a row. "I thought it'd only rain if-"

"YOONGI YOU IDIOT!" you screamed unable to curb the madness and paralyzing joy engraving your heart. You were so overwhelmed you could have kissed him right then and there in front of both Namjoon and Jin. The anchored grip you had on yoongi made him chuckle but also threatened to warm his heart and spread away the troubles and darkness he felt within himself. "I'm hugging you, but I'm incredibly mad at you." You growled" And i'm so disappointed." With those words uttered his laugh came to a stifle silence suffocating the air. Namjoon took the hint and cued for him and Jin to exit no matter how much the young hybrid had pleaded to stay and see his injured beloved friend.

He knew you were already disappointed in him, the second most heart wrenching thing he had feared the most in his life, letting you down. Tucking his tail between his hands even though you adjusted him so he wouldnt have to move much, he stiffened in his gaze, feeling the soft skin of your hand grazing his, all of this felt unreal. It was like a Goddess reaching out from the gates of heaven to touch him, to save him. You quickly drifted from his gaze tucking your hair behind your face. Arms and legs crossed together facing yoongi ready for the very overdue, desperately longed for explanation he would give, only then to hear...

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

°

°

°

***lol was it only me that wanted to hear dinngdonngg from jk. who do you think it is? (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) hope you enjoyed it,i purple you all💜💜💜***