Prologue

First-time ko pong gumawa ng story so Hopefully you all like it. Sorry for the grammar, typo, etc. I'm just 17 when I started to write it. So unedited pa rin ang story na to.😁-RC

BTW enjoy reading😘

Started: April 13, 2016
Ended: August 05, 2016

-----------------------------------------------------------

I was just a simple girl with a simple life, I have kind, understanding, and lovable parents. I also have a sister and we really love each other. It seems like she is also my best friend. She knew everything about me even my secret and I also knew all about her secret too. For me, everything seems to be perfect.

I was just 18 at that time when I started to fall in love. I fell in love with a boy named Xyron Louie Cheng, he is the type of man that every girl wishes to have. He is very talented, he is kind, gentleman, smart and handsome man. He loves to play volleyball and he really good at dancing and singing. By the way, he was our campus famous volleyball team captain.

Everything about him seems so perfect and I really cherish all the memories that we have. I cherish all the moments that we have. And I'm very thankful to God because He gave me Xyron, the love of my life and I wish that he could be the one who can stay beside me forever. I wish I can grow old with him. I wish we can grow old together............................... But because of that night, everything messed up. In just a blink of an eye, I lost him. But one thing is for sure, I never regret the moment that I fell in love with him.................................................... that I fell in love with my campus famous captain.