chap-1

A man is seen at a door by seeing the sight in front him he dropped rose 🌹 from his hand... And he was shocked from the core his smile faded turned into angry...

The love of his life who he was given his heart was cheating him or wait pretending to some other person in front him that he didn't recognize her zara who used to be his girlfriend was cheating him with his best friend....

Two sweat-soaked bodies were naked on the bed only duvet was covering them while his best friend ryan was top of zara while she was just moaning... They gasped the presence of him zara slightly pushed Ryan...

Zara:  r u back Neil she shouted her voice a heavy mix of shock fear and anger..

he glanced at Ryan while knowing smile playing across his face..

neil was hurt , betrayal he was burning with anger from inside millions questions filled his mind..

neil: why you did these to me, i taught i will be going to introduce you to my family but he stopped and his hand clenched the door handle why zara why did you these to me...saying these he slammed the door..and went away..

neil reached his office he was stressed because of his family as his grand mother give him two options

 he should bring his girl friend to his sister wedding or she will choose the bride for him..

his heart was paining by remembering incident just then zara entered into his cabin..

zara: neil i am sorry please forgive me give me a chance neil she was begging him but he just stood up and he did n't speak anything he was in his own world...

will neil brings zara in back in his life??  and forgives her mistake ??

to be continued on Saturday/Sunday.. .