5.Mr Hot choc

neil get avni's address and he leaves from there to meet her it is the first time as neil going to meet some one while with one phone call the person should in front him but not today....

here avni is seen the hall sitting in sofa while amar was not present there as he will never come out of his room..

the great millionaire neil is standing in front of avni's gate while the security is not allowing him inside the house...

while neil  to has tell the security guard that he is millionaire and want to meet avni

security: sir first takes mam's appointment and then i will allow you...while neil was getting angry..

because he was standing out side of the gate that too in front of girls house...see what avni have made him...

neil again calls his pa to ask her appointment....

while amar see neil from balcony 

amar: what a handsome good looking man is standing in front of the gate is he madly in love with di...

while amar calls security to allow him inside.....

neil: ok get her appointment soon...

security: sir you can go inside while neil went inside....and he rings the bell..while avni was engrossed in the file..

servant open the door while neil enters the house he sees avni the way she is holding a pen and he was lost in her beauty...

amar was secretly watching these and he smiles...

avni looks up and finds neil standing in front of her and she snap's finger and neil comes out of traces...

avni took a pen and kept on neil's neck and neil was shocked...

avni: who are you?? how you came inside...

amar: i think he is gone now... because di is in lady don mode..

neil was sweating and says i am neil..

avni: who neil...

neil: can you please take these while avni removes the pen which is pointed towards his neck..

avni: what you want

neil: a girl friend...

avni: what??

neil: i mean you have to act in front of family upto wedding...

avni: why should i act... and who neil...i don't know who he is...

neil: i mean i am neil that day my pA came to you..

Avni: oh your his boss how stupid he is like you...and why should i act like gf who am i to you..

neil: my love but says i mean i have heard  lot about you so that is the reason...

avni: on one condition...

neil: ok with any conditions...as i need you in my life i mean acting 

amar: wow he is impressive i think he is making excuses to be close with di... as i think he has fallen for her...

avni: are you gay...as i heard that your previous gf left you as your gay...

amar: what gay no no how can he is looking like a hot choc boy... ..

Neil: what i am looking like that..

Avni: may be...