2.who is she??

zara: neil plz take back me in your life i am sorry neil....

neil: what sorry zara you have broken my trust my heart ab sunane ke lie kya hai you just get from here he shouted and all empolye's were looking towards the cabin...

zara: neil your misunderstanding neil what you have seen is not true..

neil: main andha nahin hoon zara ....main utana maasoom nahin hoon jitana app sochate hain..

zara: neil give me one chance neil she was begging him but he was least bothered his angry is increasing every second...

neil: tumgirgit ki tarah rang badalna mujhe nahi aata..zara can you please leave other wise i have to call security guards...

zara: neil 

neil: your are a girl that is the reason i am leaving you other wise......so you just leave...

zara leaves from there while crying...

neil closed his eyes to calm his mind and anger...soon he was driving he was stuck in traffic his eyes travel's to a person who was crossing the road...

while the girl just smiled at the child who waved his hand...by seeing her smile..

neil lips curved into smile..the innocence in her eyes that reflects her heart...

neil took his phone and took photo of her while the girl was passed near to his car...finally she cross the road..

he came out of traces due to horn sound...

he starts the car in correct move moment...the song plays by listening 

Ho ek ladki ko dekha to aisa lagaEk ladki ko dekha to aisa lagaJaise khilta gulaabJaise shaayar ka khwaabJaise ujli kiranJaise van mein hiranJaise chaandni raatJaise naghme ki baatJaise mandir mein ho ek jalta diyaHo ek ladki ko dekha to aisa lagav..

he closed his eyes... the girl face appeared her smile he was mesmerized by her beauty....her eyes...

neil reaches to his house...

neil calls some one to find details about her..

neil: who is she?? usane mujhe pahalee najar mein pyaar  me pagal kar diya she had stolen my heart.. kaun ho tum.. kaun  hai woh jisne neil ki dil ko chura liya hai..

guys any guess who is she??..