1st rejection.3

a girl is seen entering into hotel while the Receptionist smiles at her in return the girl smiles at her and goes to her cabin...

neil's pa enters the hotel...he goes near to the receptionist and ask her about the owner of the hotel..

Receptionist: sir mam is in her cabin you may meet her there..

neil's pa: thank you and goes from there..

he read the name out side the cabin: Avni Amar mehta....

he goes inside with out knocking the door...

avni turns to see him..

avni: don't you have manner's to knock the door..with anger...

neil's pa: sorry mam actually my sir want to talk to you...

avni: toh...why i should talk to him...

pa: mam he actually want to...

avni: why i should talk...if he is having work with me then he should come here...

Pa: mam you don't who he is....he is millionaire neil khanna you may heard about him..

avni: toh mai aarti utaru kya??  you may leave now before my angry comes to peak i said leave...

the pa runs from there due to fear..

neil was awaiting for his pa..he was speaking in the phone...by seeing his pa he keeps the phone side..

neil: your work is done right??

pa: no sir actually...mam rejected to talk to you..

neil: what did you tell my name to her..

pa: yes sir mam said that should i do aarti or what??

neil: what??

pa: she literally angry bird sir...by seeing her anger i literally ran from there sir..

neil: so you didn't handle the situation right..

pa: mam told you only come there and talk to her as your having work sir..

neil: what?? literally i should go and talk to her...that will never happen....and by the way what is her name..

pa: avni amar mehta owner of mehta's hotels...

neil: you go i will handle..

the every first time he got rejected by some one after knowing his sur name not even in his dream's he thought that....

neil: there is something about her i  have to find out....so miss avni be ready to face my wrath after rejecting me...

what happens when 2 angry birds meet?? both are not less then each other...

see on Saturday/Sunday .....