..18.mysterious .

..avni steps her foot in the palace 

Neela feels like some one close to her heart has entered  the palace Ananya name come out of her mouth..

all looked at her..

servant: rani sa Rajkumari 

neela: she will return when she wants after all what has happened with her i have no strength to see her pain or hatred ....

they all got ready as they are going to announce good news all were happy..

neil , ali, aliya,dadi were waiting for them to meet..here avni was tensed as what will happen next...she was thinking....

neil(in mind): why avni is behaving weird today is she hiding something from me shall i ask her no way if i ask her she will get angry and she will not spare me...

aliya: dadi will they forgive us after what has happened..

dadi: we came here as they called us...i think they will never forgive us after what he has done but lets see..

amar calls avni...avni goes out of the palace..she bumps with lady...

lady stops her..

lady: your chain has fallen down....take it she gives her avni quickly takes it and runs out 

amar: di 

saawdhaan mahraj ashish aur maharani neela chauchan padhaar rahehein all people stands and welcomes them...and all takes there seats...

mahraj: aaj hamareliye atyant prasannata ka divas hein aaj Raj kumar amar ka viviah rajkumari sherya se ho raha hein..

aab sab iss avsar par yaha aaye iskeliye hum apke aabhaari hein...

all people disperse from there

and after some time dadi, neil,ali,aliya..comes..

all greets them 

while neela was controlling her angry same goes with ashish

neela: thank you for coming...and your invited for our royal wedding i hope you come...at least not like last time..

dadi: we will come...i am sorry in behalf of him..

ashish: that's not enough after what he has done with My daughter...

dadi: i know sorry is not enough but where is Ananya i want to say sorry..

neela: she left us because of him...i hope he is happy in his beloved life right by breaking  my daughter heart right...

Neil was confused and slowly he understood what they are talking..

amar: di finally our mission is going to accomplish 

avni:what??

amar: at last we found him....i am happy di....

Avni was every happy finally he found him...

amar: after 1 hr the person will meet you with his details....after that do what ever you want i am with you di..