6.hard as ice..

neil: what ever your thing is wrong i heard that you hate men's may i know the reason....

Amar: you pressed the wrong nerve bro... 

Avni: even pet will be loyal then men... and you be in your limits who are you to ask me...

Amar: your gone bro no one can save you from her....

Neil: even you don't have right to ask me....

Avni: look who allowed you inside and don't forget your standing in my place..

Neil: oh cool down i am sorry please accept my sorry i just need your help....first time neil bent his head in front a women..

amar: the guy is talented see how easily he changed her mood... he is perfect for my di... 

avni: can you stand 

neil: till you accept my sorry and request i will not stand...

avni: hey look i will help please stand...

neil(in mind): pyaar me kya kya karna padta hai yaar i never seen a cold heart women like her but she is cute even in anger see the great neil is kneeling down for a girl and look at her she is even not looking at me.... 

she is sweet as sugar hard as ice... but my heart belongs to her...

amar: i will help him.... after all i can do these but i will do indirectly so that i can be safe.... other wise my di will kill me..

Avni: okay okay i will help you... and you people do your work... she shouts at the workers who are looking at neil and Avni...

workers run from there...

neil stands and in excitement he was about to hug her but stops in the mind way... by looking at her....

neil: tomorrow sharp 10:00 my driver will pick you up ok bye he didn't listen to her he runs from there....

avni: hello listen..mr.

Amar was laughing ... vo pyaar hi kya jo aasani se mil jaye...

avni: i am not going to come as your girl friend mr... with out listening to me you went right you will regret it...

Amar taps her shoulder and says di give him a chance may be destiny wants you too meet.. him...you may fall in love 

avni: zeher se jyada khatarnak hoti hai mohabat ek bar jo chakh le.. vo marr marr ke jeeta hai...

Amar: the broken pieces can be a Masterpiece even the glass or a heart...

precap:

neil is waiting for Avni in the wedding...

will Avni come or not??  how will neil handle the situation....