Late Night Visit

Later that night, Selenity lay by Jake in her bed. The fights Blue and Will had with Solaris, and the outcomes of those fights, worried them greatly. Will was recuperating in the medical wing, along with poor Blue. The warrior princess hadn’t realized that she had overdone it with her moon spells when she fell over. Thankfully, Jake caught her before she could hit the marble ground so she was resting with him now as a result. He gently chastised her for pushing herself a little too far in her healing spells.

“How’s your energy?” Jake asked.

“Just about recharged.” Selenity replied.

Solaris had done more damage on the warriors than she had expected him to—look what happened to Blue. It was definitely blood and sex that the solar king was after and he proved that he was willing to do anything to get what he wanted, including attempting murder of an innocent boy. The king had announced that the battle royal would take place within a week’s time, which was more than enough time for both warriors to recover completely.

Selenity placed a loving kiss on Jake’s neck and sighed. She closed her eyes only to have nearly two hundred pounds of flesh and muscle on her slender frame. Her face reddened but it was a pleasurable feeling that she felt. Blue eyes met with green eyes and two pairs of lips touched.

==================

The lunarian princess later slipped away from her sleeping human lover to check on Will. Jake didn’t want her to use her moon spells anymore than she had to on his brother since he felt that he was in good hands in the medical wing. The halls were abandoned so she quickly made her way to Will’s room. She was about to enter his room when a large tanned hand grabbed her from behind. Selenity quickly ducked and then swept her opponent’s feet out from underneath him and suddenly came face to face with Solaris.

“What do you want?” She demanded.

“A little of your time.” Solaris demanded. “You reek of human. You gave yourself to him.”

“So what if I did? My life is not your concern.”

The solar king crushed her slender body against the marble wall. Selenity removed a small dagger she kept in her garter and attempted to slash his neck. He caught her arm rather easily and gripped it tightly. The warrior princess drew on whatever moon magic she had in her reserves and released it, sending Solaris flying backwards.

“Look, Selenity.” The solar king said. “You need someone to give you superior children.”

“No, Solaris.” She responded.

“We’ll have a powerful alliance.”

Of course. Only Solaris would think of such a thing. Power, blood, and sex was definitely what he wanted and in that precise order. The warrior princess turned away to check on Will, but not before she glared at him with her icy blue eyes.

“I will have you, Selenity.”

“Hmph.”

=======================

The lunarian princess sat down at Will’s side, after making sure Solaris completely disappeared. His breathing was back to normal, which meant his broken ribs had healed. She wondered if his genetically altered body allowed him to heal faster. That was something she would have to ask him when he woke up. For now, she would just make sure that he was alright. He was very important to her.

“Selenity?”

“Will! How are you feeling?” She asked.

“Almost one hundred percent.” He replied. “My arm is sore, but I can move it, too.”

“I’m glad.”

Selenity laid a slow, passionate kiss on Will’s lips.