Swords and Kisses

Selenity led the two men to her private training room, ignoring her father’s angry demands and Solaris’s jealous rants. They would just have to get over it, she had said to the men, before pushing by them. She pulled her sword out from its hiding place in her chambers.This was her place of sanctuary and she planned on claiming her lovers here during their training and neither Solaris and her father could do nothing about it.

“Not as fancy as I would’ve thought.” Jake said.

“I’m not the fancy type.” Selene replied. “As long as it’s usable, I don’t care for add-ons.”

Will whistled admiringly at her no-nonsense attitude. Selenity turned her sapphire orbs onto him and gave him a coy smile. Jake smacked his brother, although he had a visible smirk on his face. He, too, admired Selenity’s simplicity, her fiery spirit and her slim body…

(What?)

Jake coughed and tried to keep a blush down, but both Selenity and Will caught it his embarrassment. Will playfully pushed his brother over and caught him in a headlock, making him struggle. The warrior princess sidled up to Jake with a playful grin on her face and wrapped her arms about him.

“Does somebody have a crush?” Will asked.

“No!”

“I think you do like the princess.”

“You do too!” Jake exclaimed.

Selenity gave Jake a kiss on his face, leaving a silvery kiss mark behind and boldly taking a feel of his washboard abs. Will laughed at his brother. He knew that his brother had always been straight as a piece of cardboard and the blush on his face told a wonderful story of his brother’s clear attraction to the warrior princess. Quite frankly, things would be more interesting now that he had competition—other than Solaris, that is, of course. His brother always provided interesting entertainment no matter how dull he appeared to be.

“Enough of this.” Selenity suddenly said. “It’s time to show you what this warrior princess is made of.”

She threw two broad swords for the men and was impressed with the way they caught them and swung them about. It was clear that they had some experience with swords, but just how much experience remained to be seen. She quickly lunged out at them, giving them very little time to react. Jake, having the most experience in sword fighting, immediately blocked her attack and pushed her back.

“Wow,” Selenity said seductively. “This will prove to be an interesting training session.”

It proved to be a very interesting, three-way, training session. She hadn’t realized just how powerful her Earth warriors would be until she very nearly fell onto her back. She did a back-flip and managed to pull a off a last-minute victory which ended with Will pinned to the wall with energy shackles and Jake straddled beneath her with her weapon to his neck.

“You two are far more powerful than I gave you credit for.” Selenity said. “Now I know that I picked the right warriors.”

“This is my dream come true.” Will suddenly said with a grin.

“Shut up, Will.”

“Admit it, you like it. I know I do.”

“That’s because you don’t have a day job to keep you on track.”

Selenity removed her weapon from Jake’s neck, but not before she gave him another kiss…full on his lips. She got up off of him and gave Will a full blown kiss on the lips as well. Blue had explained to the brothers that lunarians often took more than one lover and that it was a very common practice.

“I take it that the little Mercurian boy explained the lunarian culture to you?”

Jake nodded, dazed. The princess wanted them both. He looked over at his brother, who had an equally dazed look on his face. Will looked back and what he had heard started to sink in.